Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition PC
Special Price $30.69 RRP $92.19
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Bandai Namco Studios
17 Jan 2020
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition PC includes:
- Base game
- Season Pass (2 original episodes and a new story)
- DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT - MUSIC COMPILATION PACK (11 additional songs from the anime, available Spring 2020)
- The Tao Pai Pai Pillar (available Spring 2020)
The top 3 reasons to play Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition PC
- Experience the story of Dragon Ball Z from epic events to light-hearted side quests, including never-before-seen story moments that answer some burning questions of Dragon Ball lore for the first time!
- Fight across vast battlefields with destructible environments and experience epic boss battles against the most iconic foes. Increase your power level through RPG mechanics and rise to the challenge!
- Fish, fly, eat, train, and battle your way through the Dragon Ball Z sagas, making friends and building relationships with a massive cast of DRAGON BALL characters.
About Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition PC
- Relive the story of Goku and other Z Fighters in DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT!
- Beyond the epic battles, experience life in the DRAGON BALL Z world as you fight, fish, eat, and train with Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and others.
- Explore the new areas and adventures as you advance through the story and form powerful bonds with other heroes from the DRAGON BALL Z universe.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon HD 7950
- Storage 36 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 960 or Radeon R9 280X
- Storage40 GB available space
GenreAction RPG, Anime, Open World, Story Rich
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by ManvirGreat gameGreat game for a Dragon Ball fan to own, I still think xenoverse 2 is better because it has more content
- 75Reviewed by SylwesterGreat but mainly for the fansI remember when playing DBZ: Budokai 3 I always enjoyed the mini exploration parts in the story mode between the fights and always imagined how great it would have been to have a game where you would fully explore the world going through the story. Finally, after approx. 20 years I got pretty much what I always wanted. The main game consists of Dragon Ball Z anime storyline (that's right, no Movie stories like Broly: The Legendary Super Saiya-jin or Fusion Reborn) and most of the time you control Goku but not only. There are some side quests and activities as well but nothing significant there, I think they could have done a bit more. There are also 2 additional Story DLCs. A new Power Awakens which consists of 2 parts. The 1st one is where you train (in turns as Goku and Vegita - you decide) with Whis by completing challenges through which you gain new power levels and achieve Super Saiya-jin God and the Boss is no other than Lord Beerus (I must say it follows the Battle of Gods very loosely). The 2nd part follows the Resurrection F story (this time more accurately) and you get Super Saiya-jin Blue. To be fair that DLC is not very interesting, of course it's cool to learn new technics and transformations but this is more of a Set of New Challenges rather than an actual Story. Yet 2nd DLC called Trunks: The Warrior of Hope is a proper story unlike the 1st DLC set. As every DB fan can guess it follows the 1993 TV Movie Dragon Ball Z: History of Trunks. It's very well done, the tone is darker, you do feel the danger and destruction around you. It's also nice that the DLC does not finish where the movie did but has an extra story briefly mentioned in DBS Goku Black arc. Unfortunately if you were expecting even more like few bits from GT or Super then the answer is no and it doesn't look like we'll get any. Of course it's not that what we have here is short but when you finish the story there's literally nothing to do so some extras like the Goku Black arc, Tournament of Power or even DBS: Broly...hell even some bits from Dragon Ball GT would help. I think my biggest problem here is that you basically play an interactive (but not fully) Dragon Ball Z anime, what I mean by that is that you always learn SSJ when fighting Freeza on Namek after Killin's death, Vegita always achieves SSJ in Androids saga and Gohan always goes SSJ2 after Cell Jrs attack Z fighters, etc. I think it would be more interesting to have some alternatives like for instance the transformations based on Power Levels - if you don't gain enough power through some sort of training during your exploration you would not turn into SSJ even if Freeza kills Krillin which would make the fight nearly impossible to finish. I know that in the game you need to have a certain skill level to learn some technics but you will get into that level anyway by simply following the story and I was thinking about something more sophisticated plus would be cool to have some alternative results which could add some replayability to the game. So yeah this is what I would have done gameplay wise just to enrich the RPG side of the game which is rather poor. To sum up this game might not be for everyone (it's definitely for the fans) let's not forget this is the first such game so maybe if Bandai Namco ever decides to make another one this time maybe following Dragon Ball Super or GT or both as of one being an alternative story then who knows what they'll do.The Pros
- Semi Open world
- Great visuals
- Japanese voices
- Cool animations in fights
- A real treat for the fans
- Art style could've been like in DB FighterZ
- Some animations are poor
- Not much replayability
- Poor RPG
- 75Reviewed by FireLionXFun Dragonball title but falls just short of being excellentIt's Dragonball Z with RPG elements, allowing you to explore the world of Dragonball the most since the Legacy of Goku series on the GBA. Sadly, it falls just short of being great due to heavy railroading for excessive parts of the story (effectively blocking you from side content for the entire Buu arc), repetitive combat and missed potential on side content. However, in the Trunks DLC, this has been heavily improved, and it seems as if the game will just continue to get better as they drop more and more DLC. Hopefully the developers can eventually round off the experience.The Pros
- Combat is mindless fun
- Tons of RPG systems
- Over 60 hours of grindy playtime
- Missed potential
- Straightforward story (unlike Xenoverse)
- Combat can get repetitive
- 100Reviewed by jacobDragon Ball Z KakarotGreat main story, side quests are not the best and are worth avoiding. The combat is super fun and simple.The Pros
- Main story
- side quests
- 100Reviewed by glowpaddyDragon ball zExcellent game imersive and addictive and completely accurate in accordance to the programmes would highly recommend to any anime or manga fans of all ageThe Pros
- Great price fast delivery
- 100Reviewed by TylerVery cheapI got the game and I’ll most probably come back here the price is excellent I thought it was a scam but it wasn’tThe Pros
- The price is good
- 75Reviewed by AlejandroAlmost amazingThe game is pretty good, the only thing holding it back is the awful hyperarmor mechanic they have for some reason. Every time I shoot a beam at an enemy they can just shoot one straight back as if they weren't just hit by a massive beam of destruction and since im frozen cause im still doing the Kamehameha i just have to get hit. This made the game's fighting unbearable. The rest of the game was fun but man was that annoying.The Pros
- RPG Elements
- Open-world Mechanics
- Fighting mechanics
- 100Reviewed by MarcelinoExcellentBrings back memory. One of the best Dragon Ball game ever made. Still remember how the story goes and ends
- 100Reviewed by ManiaksReviewJust bought the game so probably not the place to look for any advice about it experience wise but i recived the game code instantly, and they make sure to let u know in instructing you on how to install and redeem your code within steam. 10/10, i will 100% use this website again. I do highly recommend!
- 100Reviewed by ChristopheryesI played this game on ps4 and ps5 and enjoyed it. After getting a pc i wanted to see how great it would look
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $30.69 RRP $92.19