ABOUT THE GAME
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
- A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Sci-fi, Shooter
- 100Reviewed by Walter H. WhiteBetter than my blue methThis game was just perfect, sadly the multiplayer doesn't work.
- 100Reviewed by IstiiClassicJust a classic Doom game. I love it
- 100Reviewed by FrincuDoom at its bestOne of the best shooters ever! The atmosphere is fantastic and the gameplay is really fun and smooth! The story is somehow ok, it can be better but you don`t rip and tear demons for story, am I right?The Pros
- gameplay mechanics, weapon variety, monster variety
- story could have been better, traversal
- 75Reviewed by EuaggelosDOOM PCthe gameplay and the speedThe Pros
- speed gameplay
- 100Reviewed by SeDudeClassic CompleteAn excellent collection of the classic DOOM and DOOM II, also including Final Doom and Master Levels for Doom IIThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by TSChallenging!Initially I didn't know if I would like the game since the graphics compared to other games weren't that insane (imo), but after playing it, the graphics weren't bad and the gameplay was challenging for sure! I can't wait to play doom eternal whenever I can afford it lol.The Pros
- Challenging Gameplay
- 100Reviewed by YasinMasculinityIf you have the urge to kill everyone on t he train with your bare hands this game is for youThe Pros
- Its not irl
- 100Reviewed by BenEpicGood game, love the gameplayThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by NathanDOOM (2016)The Game itself is therapeutic and my shopping experience on CDKeys was quick and easy.The Pros
- Easy to use Website
- Quick code delivery
- Cheap prices
- 100Reviewed by KyrillosNiceActivated like a charm. Very good!
First time dealing with this website, Won't be the last time!!!!!The Pros
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam