Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. Creatively eliminate your targets with the flexible combat system as you combine the numerous supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.
Dishonored is set in Dunwall, an industrial whaling city where strange technology and otherworldly mysticism coexist in the shadows. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with neo-industrial technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man – but at what cost? The truth behind your betrayal is as murky as the waters surrounding the city, and the life you once had is gone forever.
- Improvise and Innovate: Approach each assassination with your own style of play. Use shadow and sound to your advantage to make your way silently through levels unseen by foes, or attack enemies head-on as they respond to your aggressiveness. The flexible combat system allows you to creatively combine your abilities, supernatural powers and gadgets as you make your way through the levels and dispatch your targets. Improvise and innovate to define your play style.
- Action with Meaning: The world of Dishonored reacts to how you play. Move like a ghost and resist corruption, or show no mercy and leave a path of destruction in your wake. Decide your approach for each mission, and the outcomes will change as a result.
- Supernatural Abilities: Teleport for stealth approaches, possess any living creature, or stop time itself to orchestrate unearthly executions! Combining your suite of supernatural abilities and weapons opens up even more ways to overcome obstacles and eliminate targets. The game’s upgrade system allows for the mastery of deadly new abilities and devious gadgets.
- A City Unlike Any Other: Enter an original world envisioned by Half-Life 2 art director Viktor Antonov. Arkane and Bethesda bring you a world where industry and mysticism collide, creating an atmosphere thick with intrigue. The world is yours to discover.
GenreAction, Adventure, Dark, FPS, Stealth
- 100Reviewed by HarryA Great Game!Great game, even for it's age!
- 75Reviewed by Kenta SuzukiDecent gameI got this game because it's the last 'classic' stealth game I haven't played seriously.The Pros
- It's a classic game (at least according to critics).
- Arkane games are not really my jam.
- 100Reviewed by BalázsAmazingAn amazing gam with amazing cheeap price! #0179919290The Pros
- Reviewed by UVMEDISHONOREDIt's Bioshock to Deus Ex's System Shock 2, and it's worth a look no matter your favorite genre. Still great all these years later.The Pros
- Wide selection of choices
- Different tactics are rewarded
- Interesting world
- Areas sometimes feel cramped
- Dark Vision will make you miss out on the game's beautiful world
- 100Reviewed by BLAZZAmazingAmazing game. I played this game a lot on XBOX 360. Good old times. I just purchased because I wanted to play again on PC.The Pros
- The whole game.
- 75Reviewed by CAGEReally great gameSolid gameplay, great artistry and a pretty good story. Good price as well. The best part is the combat its basically a fps slasher.The Pros
- The abilities are great.
- 100Reviewed by SAVITARvouchthis site is legit ive bought the majority of my paid steam games here and support is really fast highly recommend.The Pros
- 75Reviewed by CharlotteAmazing gameLove this game, CDKeys always have amazing prices and customer service as well so that's an added bonus. Would highly recommend purchasing this game :DThe Pros
- Different ways of playing. You can be quiet, or go in all guns blazing. Either way extremely fun.
- No Negatives.
- 100Reviewed by Omerbetter than dishonored 2that's cheaper and better than dishonored 2 and its definitive edition so its worth it buy it rn! u wont be dissapointedThe Pros
- better story than dh2better performance than dh2 (somehow lol)
- 2012 graphics (some people like it)
- 100Reviewed by tariPlay this nowNo doubt this game is great and worth playing, many playstyles and non linear missions with great level design, also runs better than dishonored 2 somehow
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.89 RRP $74.99