DiRT 3 PC
Codemasters Studios’ are back with a totally reinvigorated McRae experience for the first time on PlayStation 3. Colin McRae: DiRT will go beyond the series’ point-to-point rallying to deliver the most diverse selection of extreme off-road competitions ever. Sensational gravel, mud and dirt racing events from the world over will include perilous Hill Climb and collision-packed Rally Cross events.
International rallying competitions will also feature, with official cars on tracks based on real roads and locations around the globe. Colin McRae: DiRT will also expand on beat-the-clock racing and include events with multiple cars on track to satisfy anyone who wants to push their on-the-edge driving and rallying ability just that bit further.
DiRT 3 will boast more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport. With more than double the track content of 2009’s hit, DiRT 3 will see players start at the top as a professional driver, with a top-flight career in competitive off-road racing complimented by the opportunity to express themselves in Gymkhana-style showpiece driving events.
As players race to elevate their global standing, DiRT 3 delivers mud, sweat and gears world over: from the intense weather-beaten rally stages of Europe, Africa and the US, to executing performance driving showcases and career challenges where car control is pushed to spectacular limits.
- 100Reviewed by Pete TBack to the grindUsed to play this so much so long ago. Cannot wait to tear up the track. Love the car designs and so much more.The Pros
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam