Dead Island 2 PC
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dead Island 2.
The top 3 reasons to play Dead Island 2
- The popular zombie apocalypse action experience is back!
- Explore the zombie infested California like never before.
- Enjoy all-new handcrafted weapons, epic close-combat gameplay and a whole lot of zombie action!
About Dead Island 2
- California! Vast exploration and outlandish survival, welcome to the Golden State as zombie playground.
- Characters! Choose from an elite crew of heroes who are immune to the zombie virus and eager to run headfirst into the apocalypse.
- Combat! Fight against hordes of zombies as well as human enemies – visceral melee combat at its best.
- Crafting! From motorized grinders to electric machetes, decide how you want to dismember these zombies.
- Co-op! Seamless zombie multiplayer evolved for up to 8 players, letting you drop in and out of shared survival adventures.
What are the system requirements?
- OS8.1 (64bit versions only), Windows 10
- ProcessorAMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz or higher/ it would also run on Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon HD 6870 (1024 VRAM) or nVidia GeForce GTX 560Ti (1024 VRAM) or higher
- Storage12 GB
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com