Cyberpunk 2077 PC
-66%Add to Wish List
Note: Please redeem your code through the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
CD Projekt Red
CD Projekt RED
10 / 12 / 2020
Action RPG, Adventure, FPS, Futuristic, Open World, Sci-fi, Story Rich, Violent
Add to Wish List
Special Price $23.29 RRP $68.49
You May Also Like
- -77%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $10.99 RRP $47.89
- -74%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (US)Special Price $12.29 RRP $47.89
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, action-adventure steampunk game where citizens are obsessed with power, glamour and body modification.
- Play as an outlaw named V and discover an implant that gives you immortality.
- From the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Cyberpunk 2077 redefines visuals, storytelling and depth in videogames.
About Cyberpunk 2077
- Discover the massive open world of Night City. Every choice you make in this city affects the world around you.
- Customise your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle to suit your unique style and preferences.
- Embark on a risky mission to discover the prototype implant that gives you immortality.
- Enjoy visually stunning graphics in high-definition.
- Experience thrilling combat and action in this wild, steampunk adventure.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 or 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Storage70 GB available space
- OS Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory12 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 1060 6GB, GTX 1660 Super or Radeon RX 590
- Storage70 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by JoshGreat GameIt is a great game, with fast delivery and it is a fun and captivating game, I love the games made by Cd Projekt Red.
- 75Reviewed by AechBetter than expectedCyberpunk 2077 is a great open world game where futuristic cyborg tech is a way of life. It's been a lot of fun to play so far. I don't really want to spoil too much about it, so I won't. Well worth a playthrough though and for £20 it's a very easy buy.The Pros
- Open world Pretty Gun Play Story Keanu Reeves
- Bugs, lots of bugs Graphical glitches
- 75Reviewed by IsaiahFun but a lot of lag and buggyIt a lot of fun I like the open-world aspect and the side quests but super buggy and a lot of lag and one of the Dominus cars stuck in a road forever and even though I completed all the quests it stayed there.The Pros
- Open world and side quests
- bugs and doing a different storyline thing doesn't change much I thought it would.
- 100Reviewed by StarbvrstBeautiful GameI've had the pleasure to experience this game with RTX settings on, and beautiful is the least way to describe the graphics to this game. Although it is horribly optimized, the story makes up for it. Story line is lovely, and so are the characters. Big fanThe Pros
- Amazing story, Visually appealing, Gameplay
- Too many bugs!!
- 100Reviewed by SamuelIT WORKSI was super sceptical about purchasing a game on here but it worked! Got cyberpunk 2077 60% off, I do recommend recording your purchase just in case but IT WORKED.The Pros
- MY FPS (have to run on low~normal graphics)
- 75Reviewed by JohnA flawed masterpieceBehind some distracting bugs is a solid story, well-written dialogue and a world dripping with promise. Cyberpunk hits genre defining highs in places. It feels like viewing Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel, with a leaky roof on a rainy day. Brilliant, beautiful, and broken.The Pros
- Writing Varied playstyle sWorld building Sound design
- UI Performance
- 75Reviewed by Flame2020CyberpunkGood gamge. Many of the bugs from the release have been fixed and is a good story.
- 75Reviewed by SrpskoSrceGame ReviewGreat service and not that bad game. Pleased with service but not so much with the game. Game needs improvements all over.The Pros
- Graphics and sound
- Everything else
- 75Reviewed by legionisMehI can see what CDP was trying to do, but the game has lots of flaws and its development was stuck between two game generations. Give it a go once you hear a makeover patch has been released.
- 75Reviewed by JackieGREAT GAMEGreat game fo far played it on the ps4 when it first came out glad to see it doesnt have all of the bugs that it did then
Write Your Review
Activate with GOG.com
How to install Cyberpunk 2077
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Save even more with this bundle deal