Call of Duty (COD): Infinite Warfare PC
-73%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Add to Wish List
Special Price $15.99 RRP $59.99
Test Content Here
4 / 11 / 2016
You May Also Like
ABOUT THIS GAMEIncludes the Terminal bonus map and the Zombies package in Spaceland, which contains a camouflage for weapons, a business card and a packet of Destiny and Fortune cards!
Infinite Warfare offers three exclusive game modes: campaign, multiplayer and Zombies.
In the campaign, players play Captain Reyes, a pilot promoted to commander who must lead the coalition forces against a fanatical and ruthless enemy, while trying to overcome the lethal environments of space.
The multiplayer combines a system of linked movements with the player-centered map design, a high level of customization and a new combat system to create a great play experience where every second counts. The combat modules (or modules) are the definitive combat systems. Each module is a state-of-the-art tactical combat armor that the player puts on, and which fits different game styles. This will also join one of the four new mission teams to unlock business cards, camouflage, emblems and exclusive weapons for that team.
In Zombies, travel back in time to an amusement park of the 1980s with a lot of attractions, an amazing arcade and a funky and fully operational roller coaster. It has the most popular aspects of this game mode, such as Easter eggs, enhancers and original weapons, while offering new features such as the team rules, the recreational of the Beyond and the letters of Destiny and Fortune.
- Requires a processor and a 64-bit operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB of available space
- Sound card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com