Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced PC (WW)
Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons, visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more, enjoy the highly acclaimed FPS/RPG solo or together with friends!
- Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
- Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering techniques combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
- Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
- Co-op Frenzy: Tear through the opposition as a crew of up to 4.
- VISUALLY STUNNING: With improved character models, environments, weapons, and textures, Borderlands paired with a 4K display never looked so good.
- NEW WEAPONS: There are already too many to count so we added more.
- NEW CHARACTER HEADS: Be as beautiful as mom says you are.
- NEW GOLD CHESTS AND KEYS: More loot!
- THE ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DOCTOR NED: Enter the corporate owned small town known as Jakobs Cove and put an end to the rumors of the walking “undead.” New areas, new missions, new enemies, Oh My!
- MAD MOXXI’S UNDERDOME RIOT: Celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank by taking on hundreds of foes in the only competitive arena around where you’re coming back famous... or not at all.
- THE SECRET ARMORY OF GENERAL KNOXX: Want more of the Borderlands story and more loot than you could possibly figure out what to do with? Add new guns, missions, vehicles and more!
- CLAPTRAP’S NEW ROBOT REVOLUTION: This destructive adventure invites you to battle a vicious new threat, a massive uprising of your former friends: the claptraps.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 @2.93GHz/AMD Phenom 9950 @2.6GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 660, Radeon HD 6970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: Directx 9.0c
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, RPG
- 100Reviewed by JacobGreat!This games very good i highly recommend buying this
- 100Reviewed by AlexBORDERLANDS MAYHEM!Great Game! Bashed it at first for its visuals until I dropped it in my console back in 2009 and left it there for a good 6 months!The Pros
- GUNS! LOTS OF GUNS!
- 100Reviewed by xjsaurusOne of the ClassicsIt is definitely an amazing game and everyone should experience it at least once in their life! It is admittedly better when playing with friends in co-op.The Pros
- Story, Character Customization
- Learned that the VOIP in co-op creates glitches and lag so make sure to disable it in the files!
- 100Reviewed by k1ttyknwsGOTY & GOTY ENHANCED!You get both Borderland GOTY which features revamped graphics, whereas GOTY Enhanced has all of the features of the GOTY version and adds all four DLC for the original Borderlands game. Its a pretty good deal man. I got it for $9.79. Pretty sweet deal honestly.The Pros
- Has Enhanced version and all four DLC
- There isn't any negatives.
- 100Reviewed by bywvBorderlands EnhancedReliving one of the greatest games of time past is wonderful. Game is great fun for the whole family!
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam