Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced PC (EU & UK)
Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of four trigger-happy mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons, visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more, enjoy the highly acclaimed FPS/RPG solo or together with friends!
- Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
- Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering techniques combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
- Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
- Co-op Frenzy: Tear through the opposition as a crew of up to 4.
- VISUALLY STUNNING: With improved character models, environments, weapons, and textures, Borderlands paired with a 4K display never looked so good.
- NEW WEAPONS: There are already too many to count so we added more.
- NEW CHARACTER HEADS: Be as beautiful as mom says you are.
- NEW GOLD CHESTS AND KEYS: More loot!
- THE ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DOCTOR NED: Enter the corporate owned small town known as Jakobs Cove and put an end to the rumors of the walking “undead.” New areas, new missions, new enemies, Oh My!
- MAD MOXXI’S UNDERDOME RIOT: Celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank by taking on hundreds of foes in the only competitive arena around where you’re coming back famous... or not at all.
- THE SECRET ARMORY OF GENERAL KNOXX: Want more of the Borderlands story and more loot than you could possibly figure out what to do with? Add new guns, missions, vehicles and more!
- CLAPTRAP’S NEW ROBOT REVOLUTION: This destructive adventure invites you to battle a vicious new threat, a massive uprising of your former friends: the claptraps.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 @2.93GHz/AMD Phenom 9950 @2.6GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 660, Radeon HD 6970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: Directx 9.0c
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, RPG
- 100Reviewed by Handsome Jackstart of the best and most consistant game series of all timenot as good as its sequel (but nothing is) it is fantastic as games go the only thing that can be improved IS in bl2The Pros
- length- biggest downfall of all borderlands games is there too short
- Reviewed by CypherWKeysGreat Game Great Memoriesnot alot to say really this game is great gives a cartoon element with the graphics and a fun emersive story with good gun mechanicsThe Pros
- good graphics
- emersive story
- fun gun mechanics
- 75Reviewed by SammyBlast to the pastIf you loved Borderlands 2, and 3, but never played the first, with the original characters, Roland, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai, then go ahead and seek to play the first. Even better now its been remastered with a few extra quality of life improvements. Including all the DLC that came with it. Go forth into Pandora and Kill and loooooot!!!
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.89 RRP $74.99