Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition PC
-74%Add to Wish List
Add to Wish List
Special Price $9.89 RRP $38.29
5 / 9 / 2017
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition
- Lead the famous star team Reikland Reavers back to glory, in a new solo story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob.
- Each match is unique, with unexpected events constantly renewing the experience!
- The single and multiplayer modes are richer than ever.
About Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition
- Blood Bowl®2: Legendary Edition smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous board game. Highly anticipated by the fans, this is the ultimate edition of Blood Bowl 2.
- Play with 24 races, each race coming along with their Star Players. Experience new game modes such as the new solo Eternal League, or the new Challenge mode. For the first time in the history of Blood Bowl, spice up your matches with teams made up from a combination of different races, or go wild and lead a team of All-Star Players! A wealth of new features and options for multiplayer will expand the possibilities offered to communicate with other players, create, set up and customize your online leagues and competitions.
- Blood Bowl 2: Official Expansion features 8 new races: Halflings, Ogres, Goblins, Vampires, Amazon, Elven Union, Underworld Denizens, and a new race in the Blood Bowl world, the Kislev Circus and their ferocious Tame Bears! These races are coming along with their Star Players and a new Khemri stadium, located at the feet of their imposing pyramids.
- The dead do not rest easy in the graveyards of the Old World. So it was only a matter of time before a Necromancer would decide to shackle these unstoppable killing machines with arcane and powerful magics, and soothe their tortured souls with a nice game of Blood Bowl! The Necromantic are a very versatile race, but their best players are their Werewolves. These lethal killing machines are their main attacking force, providing pure psychopathic fury and claws that can render armour utterly useless. The main dilemma for a Necromantic Coach is how to replace his more specialized players when they get pounded into the ground, never to rise again. Zombies are easy to find, shambling around any old graveyard in the dead of night, but the more useful players, such as the Flesh Golems and Werewolves, can cost a hefty sum to replace.
- The teams of Nurgle come with their Rotters, Pestigors, Nurgle Warriors and Beasts. They are joined by Nurgle legendary star-player: Lord Borak the Despoiler. Nurgle teams are a form of Chaos team, whose players worship the god Nurgle - the Chaos god of corruption and disease. He rewards his players by granting them a rather unpleasant disease known as “Nurgle’s Rot”. If anyone gets close enough to get a sniff, they’ll contract one of Nurgle’s nasty diseases and usually die before anyone can suggest a new personal hygiene regime. As with most Chaos teams, the Nurgle team is at its best when it can get stuck in and directly take on opposing players. What it has in strength and toughness, the Nurgle team lacks in agility. Nurgle Warriors have a lousy Agility value and Move rate, and do not make good ball bearers. With such a terrible average Move rate, these worshippers of the Chaos god Nurgle could find themselves being beaten not just by the opposing side, but also the clock!.
- Over 8,000 years ago, the Khemri played the first ever games of Blood Bowl against the Slann. As the kingdom died off, so too did the game, until its rediscovery many centuries later and with the game’s revival, it was inevitable that these ancient players would return to play again. Being dead has its advantages, not only do they possess the Regeneration skill but due to certain arcane devices dragged up from the tombs of the dead, some Khemri players also benefit from Block and Pass too. This means that the Khemri team surpasses the other Undead teams when playing the ball as they can run and pass almost as well as similar players of the living races. Having a few faster players who can pass and run with the ball has its advantages but not if their team mates can’t keep up with them. With the majority of its team made up of shambling Skeletons and lumbering Mummies, the Khemri Coach needs all his centuries of experience not to lose his most useful players early on in the game.
- WOOD ELVES race comes with its unique AI and players (Passers, Wardancers, catchers, linemen and the Treeman) but also their own star players: Dolfar Longstride and Jordell Freshbreeze! Elves are amazingly agile and almost as fast as Skaven. Avoiding other's tackles is a pure formality for them. Especially for the Wardancers whose ability to go through opposing defenses is nearly outmatched. Elves are excellent passers and catchers. Their game could become a true nightmare for other teams not as agile and fast as they are. The Treeman is probably the strongest player in the whole of Blood Bowl. He's gifted with an extraordinary natural strength against which very few players can compete. However, the Treeman is extremely slow and has a bad tendency of taking root in the middle of the field. If that happens, he won't be able to move...at all.
- Lizardmen race comes with its unique AI and players (skinks, Saurus and Kroxigor) but also their own star players: Slibli and Hemlock! The biggest strength of the Lizardmen lies in two types of key players available: Skinks and Saurus. Skinks are very fast and nimble. Bringing the ball to the goal line is not a problem for them. While very mobile, Saurus are also amazingly powerful. Their role is to breach the enemy's defense line so that Skinks can sneak through with the ball. The Kroxigor is a true mountain of muscle and scales. He adds an important strike force to his team. He is rather fast for his size, which allows him to act quickly. Unfortunately, he sadly lacks in dexterity. The Kroxigor is the player to use when Lizardmen want to hit hard..
- The NORSE race comes with its own official players (Lineman, Berserker, Runner, Thrower, Ulfwerener, Yhetee) along with a couple of star players: Wilhelm Chaney and Icepelt Hammerblow! Norsemen are homicidal maniacs who love battle and beer! This rolling roadblock may not be the fastest team on the pitch, but with most players benefiting from Block it’s certainly one of the toughest. The Yhetee is the Norse’s very own walking mountain. It's a special kind of Troll from the northern lands, adapted to the cold, harsh environment in order to survive. Norse team coaches include Yhetees in their Blood Bowl teams thanks to their deadly combination of claws, fierceness, and natural talent for destruction.
- Chaos Dwarfs are the twisted descendants of Dwarf explorers who have been terribly affected by the forces of Chaos, turning them into evil, self-centered creatures. In one way they haven’t changed at all, they still love playing Blood Bowl! They are joined by the legendary star-player Zzharg Madeye. The Chaos Dwarfs are defence-oriented teams, benefiting from the great velocity of their bull centaur retrievers and from a very powerful front line that can endure (and apply) a lot of pressure. Also, one of their strongest characteristics is that powerful players, like bull centaurs, unlock their powerful skills very quickly. The main weakness of the Chaos Dwarfs stands in their poor ball-handling skills. Indeed, due to their tiny size and low agility, they have to rely on hobgoblins in order to push the game forward. Hobgoblins are quite agile, but are also very prone to getting crushed by any opponent.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8/WINDOWS 10
- Processor AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
- Memory 3072 MB RAM
- Graphics 768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
- Storage8 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OS MAC OS X 10.10/MAC OS X 10.11
- ProcessorINTEL CORE I5 3 GHZ
- Memory 4096 MB RAM
- GraphicsATI RADEON HD 6970M/NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M OR HIGHER
- Storage8 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com