Blades of Time PC
Ayumi, the gorgeous gun and sword-wielding treasure hunter, sets out on a journey to an ancient island in search of new adventures. While rich in bounty, the island is also filled with the magic of Chaos, being at the same time home to blood thirsty monsters. With a host of colorful characters, eye-popping visual appeal, tons of treasure and a huge variety of combat skills to master, Blades of Time will bring just as much fun and satisfaction both to gamers that are new to the action adventure genre and to experienced players.
- Time Rewind. The ability to rewind time will help Ayumi to solve different puzzles and fight with armies of monsters.
- Meetings and encounters. While traveling Ayumi is sure to meet lots of cuddly, funny and mysterious characters. Each of them will make a contribution to the story of the blonde's risky adventures.
- Beautiful in-game world. The world of the game is packed with a variety of fantastic landscapes. Here players can find everything: from snowy valleys to dense jungle, ancient cities and temples and even sky islands.
- Martial arts. Over 40 different combo attacks as well as spells of different magic schools will help Ayumi to defeat all the enemies that stand in her way.
- Precious time. Ayumi’s ability to speed herself up in no time will help her to catch up with enemies, flee from her pursuers and travel all over the in-game world, making use of its unique landscape features.
- Coop and PvP are available in the special "Outbreak" mode.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati Radeon x1300 256 MB or nVidia GeForce 7300 GS
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam