Alice Madness Returns PC
Eleven years ago a horrific fire took Alice’s family from her and left her mind horrifically scarred. Afterwards she was confined to Rutledge Asylum, where she struggled to confront her demons by slipping further into her fantasy world of Wonderland. Now, after ten years, she has finally secured her release—yet she still bears the heavy psychological burden of that tragic event.
With her mind in tatters, she is unable to resolve the fear prompted by her strange memories, dreams, and visions. Perhaps she’ll do better in Wonderland. She always has. She travels there, seeking what the “real” world can’t provide: security, knowledge, and the truth about the past. But in her absence, Wonderland too has suffered. Something has gone horribly wrong, and now a great evil is descending upon what once was her beautiful refuge. Can Alice save Wonderland—and herself—from the madness that consumes them both?
Intense 3rd person action:
- Use multiple upgradeable melee weapons, including the explosive Teapot Cannon, the punishing Hobby Horse, and the classic Vorpal Blade.
Explore a dark and shattered Wonderland:
- Encounter familiar but now strange characters, including the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and the Red Queen.
- Obtain peculiar abilities in Wonderland such as floating with Alice’s dress, shrinking, or growing to towering sizes in order to crush enemies.
- Intuitive and rewarding puzzles such as transforming obstacles, musical memories, chess, and picture blocks.
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista with SP2, Windows XP with SP3
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.60GHz or greater; AMD Athlon X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.60GHz or greater
Memory: 2048MB or greater
Hard Disk Space: 8.5 GB
Video Card: *NVIDIA GeForce 7600 256MB or ATI Radeon X1650 256MB or greater
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
*NVIDIA GeForce 8400, 9400, 210; ATI Radeon HD 2400, HD 3200, HD 4300 as well as integrated versions of supported chipsets are below minimum system requirements
- Reviewed by VenusFlawlessThis has been one of my favourite games since it's release, i only wish the game was longer or that they would finally release a sequel
Activate with Origin:
- Download and install the Origin client on your PC
(https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download), then sign up and log in.
- Locate your Origin key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Origin client, click on the “My Account” section, and then the “Redeem Product Code” tab.
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your new game is now activated and ready to download. Once downloaded it will be ready to play!
You can find additional support for the Origin client here: https://help.ea.com/en/origin/origin/