Fall of Porcupine PC
- -38%Golden Idol Mysteries: The Spider of Lanka PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.49 RRP $7.29
- -17%Crusader Kings II: Warriors of Faith Unit Pack PC - DLC
- -76%Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due Content Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.19 RRP $4.89
- -17%Crusader Kings II: Military Orders Unit Pack PC - DLC
- -56%Sea of Thieves Deluxe Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC (UK)Special Price $24.39 RRP $54.89
ABOUT THE GAME
FALL OF PORCUPINE: LAST DAYS OF SUMMER is a 100% free prologue for the upcoming story-adventure FALL OF PORCUPINE. Download and enjoy an original adventure that ties into the main story. Out now!
New jobs can be tense – especially when you’re about to become a doctor! Join Finley on an original narrative adventure as you take your first steps in a new and exciting world. Together, experience the “Last Days of Summer” before a change of seasons stirs up the sleepy town of Porcupine.
Explore A Beautiful, Diverse World
Not only is there a lot to discover in the old hospital, but also in the small town of Porcupine itself. Take the time to meet the villagers and have a beer with them in the local pub, or take a trip to the nearby forest, where mysterious castle ruins are hidden
Get to Know Exciting Characters
The blunt head doctor, the selfless nurse, Finley's smart friends, and many other residents populate the small town of Porcupine. Engage in funny, profound, and sometimes serious dialogues, in which you'll be able to choose your answers and influence your relationships.
Demonstrate Your Skills and Empathy
You don't even have time to look at the clock because your patients are waiting! Investigate what's wrong with them through your conversations and treat them in different minigames that challenge you in logic, speed, and skill. And most importantly, withstand the stress when the strict head doctor questions your knowledge yet again.
Uncover Dark Secrets
At first glance, the small town is a warm, friendly place where everyone knows and greets each other. But if you live there for any length of time, you'll suspect that not everyone is as honest as they pretend to be and shadows lurk in the distance. Be on guard!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (64bit)
- Processor Intel i5 Quad-Core
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- GraphicsIntel HD 4000
- Storage1 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 (64 Bit)
- ProcessorIntel i5 Quad-Core
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 560
- Storage1 GB available space
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Singleplayer
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam