Escape Simulator: Wild West PC - DLC
About Escape Simulator: Wild West
Become an outlaw in the Wild West. Moonlight wakes you up in a dirty jail cell - the crooked sheriff caught you again! You vow to escape and pull off one last heist before disappearing completely.
You are trapped in the jail cell within the sheriff's office. Find your way out from behind bars with the help of previous occupants before you take on the challenges of the office itself.
Being a brazen outlaw is your way of life, so naturally, after escaping from jail, you will go to relax at the local saloon. The card game stakes are high, and the piano's music makes you dance! You could even get your beard trimmed at the barbers.
The huge train station offers postal and banking services, which you plan to make us of. Figure out how letters and packages travel across the country and learn the ways of the bankers before you unlock the vault and escape.
Your successful bank heist has bought a train ticket in the elite train car, which will take you far away. The other passenger's stories are told through their luggage, but there is one last mystery: the train car itself!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7
- ProcessorX64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics4GB, Shader Model 2.0
- OSmacOS High Sierra 10.13+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsMetal-capable GPU
- Storage 5 GB available space
- OSLinux <3
- Processor X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics OpenGL 3.2+ or Vulkan-capable GPU
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Casual, Indie, Multiplayer, Simulation, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Character Customization
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam