Escape from Tarkov: Prepare for Escape Edition PC (Beta)
Special Price $76.89 RRP $107.09
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Battlestate Games Launcher
22 Dec 2017
Battle State Games
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Escape from Tarkov: Prepare for Escape Edition PC (Beta)
- A tactical first-person shooter set in the fictional Norvinsk region of Russia.
- Lots of Lovely Loot: But Choose with Care!
- Weapons range from the basic and almost primitive to high-end tactical gear.
About Escape from Tarkov: Prepare for Escape Edition PC (Beta)
- Escape from Tarkov is a tactical first-person shooter set in the fictional Norvinsk region of Russia, around a transition zone between Russia and Europe that serves as a gateway for trade and deals. However, the temptation has proven too much for villainous organisations looking to cash in any way they can and the area has erupted into a tense standoff between Russian forces, UN Peacekeepers and two independent PMCs (Private Military Companies).
- These are: United Security (known as USEC) and BEAR. USEC was hired by the corrupt organisation Terra which was responsible for much of the turmoil, while BEAR are their opposition, hired by the Russian authorities to investigate Terra and their nefarious doings.
- Additional equipment and resources in stash: knife (ER Bayonet), tactical rig x2 (depends on selected faction). backpack x2 (MBSS - 4x4 cells), Larger secure container (2x3), Grach or, P226 pistol x4 (depends on selected faction), pistol magazines x12, pistol ammo x180, Makarov Pistol x3, pistol magazines x9, pistol ammo x150, canned meat x8, bottled water x6, AI-2 medkit x9, bandages x9, splint x9, 400k roubles, AKS74U+2 loaded magazines, АК74N+2, loaded magazines, Salewa first aid kit, RGD-5 grenade х2, additional backpack (MBSS - 4x4 slots), SMG Vityaz or HK MP5 + 2 loaded magazines (depending on selected faction), 1000 dollars, Kiver helmet, Pilad reflex sight, IFAK first aid kit, АК74 M1-B Ultimak handguard and Initially good standing with all in-game traders.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7
- ProcessorDual-core 2.4 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo, i3), 2.6 GHz (AMD Athlon, Phenom II)
- Memory6 GB
- GraphicsDX9 compatible graphics card with 1 GB memory
- Storage8 GB
GenreAction, FPS, Multiplayer, Simulation, Sports, Co-op, First-person Shooter
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by RichardIf you like to suffer play this gameTarkov is a really great game, both challenging and frustrating but when you escape a raid with a ton of loot and kills it makes all the pain and suffering worth it. Can't wait to see how the game progresses to the final release.
- Reviewed by FrostyspoonmanInsane gameFirst off, this game is not for everyone, if you’re used to playing cod or battlefield this game is not the same, this game is the hardest game you’ll probally ever play (by no exaggeration) you’ll die a lot and it’s hard to carry on playing, but if you do you will fall in love with this game, the difficulty pays off for the gratification of surviving every raid and it never gets old, just be prepared to die a lotThe Pros
- Great solo or with other players
- Extremely rewarding to play
- Provides so many hours of enjoyment
- Very hard to start playing (not for the faint of heart)
- You need a lot of time to play
- Reviewed by JacknifejohnnyHard to learn, hard to masterThe game is great! It just has a very steep learning curve that some will not be willing to put the time toward.The Pros
- Really hard
- Really hard
- Reviewed by JohnAmazing Game - Steep Learning CurveAmazing game but takes some time to get your head around everything. PvP is great fun but don't get attached to any gear as it is soon lost :DThe Pros
- Innovative ideas for map extraction
- lots of guns and mods
- Immersive combat
- Hard to get started for new players but well worth the effort. one of the best games I own.
- Reviewed by reqhiGreat fun - hard to masterThis is a great game to play both with friends and alone, however don't expect an easy ride - one of the harder games to get good at
- 75Reviewed by ConnorNothing like itThere really isn't anything like Tarkov. It is, in my opinion, the best FPS out there. Can be a very unforgiving game but is a load of fun when playing with friends.
- 100Reviewed by EscapeFromTivertonLove/Hate relationshipSpent around 4 years watching Pestily, Lvndmark, and DrLupo as well as some lesser known EFT players such as DeditusLive before I built a PC at the end of 2020. That's where everything in life, my sanity, friendships, marriage all began to suffer. If you are considering buying EFT it's highly recommended that you spend some time watching Twitch streamers of all abilities (not just the top players) so you get a bit of an understanding of how ruthless an experience it is. There are no console games that are even slightly comparable to EFT (showdown is almost similar) so if your coming from COD or BF and think you can run around sliding all over the place quickscoping your going to have problems.
*It's like some repenting kind of punishment that you didn't realise you needed to make you feel as though your sins have been absolved
*No hand holding whatsoever make the learning curve so steep that every little reward feels massive
*It's so unforgiving that you have no choice but to forget everything you think you know about FPS games and teach yourself that you are worthless, and you will never be good at Tarkov
*Huge maps with insane detail
*Weapons and gear... LOTS of weapons and gear
*Hideout upgrading and the massive list of trader tasks plus daily and weekly operations provides plenty of stuff to do when not being shot in the face
*Bosses to remind you that just in case you thought you were getting the hang of things, you aren't
*Server stability can be awful with backend errors, desync and random black screens or never ending loading screens
*seems to be game of choice for jobless benefit scroungers that can put in 8 or 9 hours a day and have some cool name referencing how they smoke weed, might seem like a small gripe but the higher your level the better your gear.. casual players are going to get ruined, those with all the time in the world become invincible
*there are still the occasional hackers using aimbots/radars making it even more unfair
With regards to CDKeys I've probably bought 40/50 products from the sight over the last 5+ years and never had any problems. Codes are always instant and always work without fault.The Pros
- The sadomasochistic feel
- 100Reviewed by SpaghettichinA warningThe best way I can describe this game is to compare it to masochism. It's not for everyone, it is incredibly painful but is very rewarding to those he can handle it. Complaining about the game because of it's steep learning curve and hardcore nature is like complaining about a racing game having too many cars. That's not to say the game is free of criticism. It has a lot of problems but if you can climb the mountain that is the learning curve then you will be rewarded far more than most casual games BUT I would recommend you watch a lot of Tarkov content on twitch or youtube before you buy it so that you can know for sure that it's for you because it certainly not for everyone. I have friends who I think would love the game and others who would hate it. If you truly believe that it's for you, I cannot recommend it enough.The Pros
- Rewarding Gameplay
- Extreme Realism
- Realistic Ballistics
- In Depth Weapon Modding
- Server Issues
- Early Access (bugs)
- 25Reviewed by BOOBANot YetEscape From Tarkov is a "relatively" new hardcore 1st person shooter that takes place in the Norvinsky Region in Tarkov. Your goal is to go into a raid, complete tasks, gather items, find your exfil location and survive. Or at least that's supposed to be the point of the game. Your EFT experience will be much better if you avoid everyone and everything, trusting players is a slippery slope and the AI(scavs) are either made of paper and die easily, or steel and will eat all of your ammunition. All of this comes after even trying to LAUNCH THE GAME. Hope you don't have a limited time to play this game because if their servers are down(this happens A LOT) then you are 100% not playing. This Wipe, it looks like the real Escape from Tarkov is uninstalling the game.The Pros
- Fluid Gameplay
- Weapon Customization
- AI + Player environments
- Unstable servers/ desync
- Unpredictable/ overpowered AI
- 75Reviewed by Tomepic reviewits okay i guess, just very slow and annoying if u get killed in battle if u like grinding you'll love the gameThe Pros
- slow progress
Write Your Review
Activate with Battlestate Games:
- Head to: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
- Register/Login to your account.
- Under the “Profile” tab select “Activate Promo Code”
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Orders’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Once the code is activated you will be prompted to install the Battlestate Games Launcher.
Special Price $76.89 RRP $107.09