Endless Space 2 - Supremacy PC - DLC (EU)
-9%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Out of stock
Special Price $13.79 RRP $15.19
Notify meAdd to Wish List
Test Content Here
Out of stock
18 / 2 / 2018
Atmospheric, Indie, RPG, Sci-fi, Space, Strategy, War
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Endless Space 2 - Supremacy
The top 3 reasons to play Endless Space 2 - Supremacy
- Endless Space 2: Supremacy introduces the Hissho Major Faction to the game, as well as a new massive galactic platform available to all Factions: the Behemoth Ship.
- Claim new systems by establishing outposts, and develop your planets into feared stellar fortresses or fabulous utopias full of wonders.
- Collect Dust, luxuries and strategic resources that are tradable on the marketplace, discover amazing new technologies, and keep one step ahead of the competition through trade corporations and subtle diplomacy.
About Endless Space 2 - Supremacy
- The Hissho are a military and expansion-oriented faction whose main gameplay feature is Keii. This new resource can only be replenished through combats is used to power special abilities. It also drives their empire Obedience which replaces happiness. Crushingly strong in offence, the Hissho will only fall if you cannot sustain your war economy and let your Honor wither away.
- As a faction well versed in the art of combat, the heroes are focused on warfare and space battle. They are best suited for admiral positions thanks to strong damage and fleet upkeep bonuses but if push comes to shove, they make decent governors… as long as your goal is to make your system a manpower and spaceship factory.
- Powerful and versatile, Hissho fleets can easily switch between straightforward and devious loadouts thanks to numerous polyvalent slot modules capable of hosting both support and defense or attack modules.
- The Illo are reasoning machines whose credo is Survival of the Fittest. Their goal is to reach this Sanctified Equilibrium as quickly as possible by eliminating those species unlikely to survive in the long term.
- These gigantic ships are remnants from the mysterious Endless era. While extremely deadly and versatile in their original state, their ultimate purpose is to evolve and become specialized.
- Endless Space 2 will put you in the fascinating role of a leader guiding a civilization in making its first steps into the cold depths of interstellar space. You will explore mysterious star systems, discover the secrets of ancient races, develop advanced technologies of unthinkable power, and, of course, encounter new life forms to understand, to court or to conquer. Your story unfolds in a galaxy that was first colonized by a people known as the Endless, who rose and fell eons ago. All that remains of them are mystical ruins, powerful artifacts, and a mysterious, near-magical substance known as Dust.
- EXPLORE the Endless universe: The new Galaxy Generator has been completely overhauled to provide unique star systems and curiosities to explore, different planet types to colonize, luxuries and strategic resources to exploit, the mysteries of the Dust and new lifeforms to master, and a host of strange cosmic anomalies to deal with.
- EXPAND beyond the unknown: Claim new systems by establishing outposts, and develop your planets into feared stellar fortresses or fabulous utopias full of wonders. Train your heroes to become fleet admirals, system governors or influential senators to guide your populations and make your galactic civilization thrive.
- EXPLOIT every opportunity: Collect Dust, luxuries and strategic resources that are tradable on the marketplace, discover amazing new technologies, and keep one step ahead of the competition through trade corporations and subtle diplomacy.
- EXTERMINATE all resistance: Design your ships, build your fleets and carefully choose your battle plans to overcome up to seven opponents in online confrontations. Watch epic real-time space battles unfold, and improve your strategy for your next confrontations.
- EXPERIENCE a galactic saga: Discover each civilization’s story, from the Sophon’s AI gone berserk to the traditional Lumeris families facing an ambitious young upstart. Learn more about the origins of the lethal Endless creation called the Cravers. Find out more about the Heretic, a mysterious and powerful character hunted by the Vodyani… The galaxy will belong to the civilization that controls Dust and uncovers its secrets… but were the Endless alone in the galaxy? What is the true origin of Dust? Are the rumors around a mysterious organization called the Academy real?
- AMPLIFIED REALITY: Press Space anytime to activate the Amplified Reality view and reveal in-depth contextual information about your systems, trade routes, diplomatic stances and even your ship stats during battle!
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processori3 5th generation / i5 3rd generation (or newer) / FX4170 (or newer)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics AMD Radeon 8000 series or newer / NVidia GTX 660 or newer
- Storage 8 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OSMAC OS X 10.11 or higher
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Graphics GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage 8 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com