Elite Dangerous PC
Special Price $4.89 RRP $31.19
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Frontier Developments, Asobo Studios
02 Apr 2015
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Elite Dangerous PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Elite Dangerous
- Elite Dangerous is the definitive massively multiplayer space epic, bringing gaming’s original open world adventure to the modern generation with a connected galaxy, evolving narrative and the entirety of the Milky Way re-created at its full galactic proportions.
- Starting with only a small starship and a few credits, players do whatever it takes to earn the skill, knowledge, wealth and power to survive in a futuristic cutthroat galaxy and to stand among the ranks of the iconic Elite.
- In an age of galactic superpowers and interstellar war, every player’s story influences the unique connected gaming experience and handcrafted evolving narrative!
About Elite Dangerous
- The 400 billion star systems of the Milky Way are the stage for Elite Dangerous' open-ended gameplay. The real stars, planets, moons, asteroid fields and black holes of our own galaxy are built to their true epic proportions in the largest designed playspace in videogame history.
- Governments fall, battles are lost and won, and humanity’s frontier is reshaped, all by players’ actions. In an age of galactic superpowers and interstellar war, every player’s personal story influences the connected galaxy and handcrafted evolving narrative.
- Upgrade your ship and customize every component as you hunt, explore, fight, mine, smuggle, trade and survive in the cutthroat galaxy of the year 3301. Do whatever it takes to earn the skill, knowledge, wealth and power to stand among the ranks of the Elite.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor Quad Core CPU (4 x 2Ghz)
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Graphics Nvidia GTX 470/AMD R7 240
- Storage6 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 50Reviewed by 1Good Graphics let down by bad development decisionsWhen people make the claim you need to sink a lot of time into this game to get any kind of enjoyment out it, are not wrong at all. This is the kind of game, you don't want to go into alone, because it's a very steep learning curve. Play with a friend or get help from people in the community who will play alongside you. It is by far the easiest way to learn this game and it's mechanics, while fending off boredom when you don't know what to do. There are plenty of websites that have current trade prices, always updated, throughout the entire galaxy. My advice would be to have a handy laptop sitting next to you while playing so you can look up the best places to go or prices. The early game is all about money, you need a decent ship with jump capability if your planning to explore the galaxy and follow the story line. It will take you a while to make some decent money so you can buy a decent ship. Right now avoid Odyssey the expansion, it needs some serious work done to it, it makes some really bad changes to the main game. Odyssey is definitely a huge step backwards. The graphics are beautiful on a decent RTX2/3 card maxed out. Make sure you have a pc capable of playing this game if your going to buy it. Make sure you pc, has more than the recommend speccs, a lot more, because you won't regret it.The Pros
- Graphics are beautiful
- Flying a space ship
- Can be who you want to be
- A very steep learning curve, not for the feint of heart
- The developers making bad decisions
- 100Reviewed by marionELITE?W GAME TBH good game and great graphicsThe Pros
- SHIP GO BRRRR
- ship no go brr
- Reviewed by ReaperOFDeathBest game type ever !after the tutorial, the game starts with superb graphics, easy-to-make credits, a big universe you can explore, best setup with the game is VR and a controller or a flight controller, Recommend buying the game and trying it!
- Reviewed by JamesAwesome gameGot through the tutorial and went to join my mate we had a right blast can't wait to get a multi crew ship
- 100Reviewed by PatrickImpressiveAs someone that enjoys aviation/space/futuristic games/movies this game is a perfect combination of the genres, I can also use my Thrustmaster T-flight HOTAS X flight controls with it and although using it is a learning curve it is easy to learn and quick to pick upThe Pros
- Easy to learn the controls especially if you have a community to help you learn
- At one point during the tutorial I couldnt shoot when I needed to so I had to skip the tutorial
- 75Reviewed by DevonGreat Game, Great EffortWhile a game I can personally vouch for after a couple hundred hours, I must admit that Elite requires some serious time investment to really get any enjoyment.
- 75Reviewed by PPretty Goodgraphics are great and plenty to do and customise. Even better if you've got huge amount of free time. Just don't fly near a planet, takes forever to get out of the atmosphere! Recommend if you like space games.The Pros
- Graphics and vast universe
- Requires a huge amount of free time to actually enjoy
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 4. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.89 RRP $74.99
Special Price $4.89 RRP $31.19