Elden Ring PC (CA)
Special Price $47.09 RRP $61.99
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
25 Feb 2022
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
You May Also Like
- -37%Elden Ring Deluxe Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $50.79 RRP $80.59
- -45%Elden Ring Deluxe Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (US)Special Price $44.29 RRP $79.99
- -75%Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $18.59 RRP $74.39
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Elden Ring PC (CA).
The top 3 reasons to play Elden Ring PC (CA)
- Unravel the mysteries of the Elden Ring’s power. Encounter adversaries with profound backgrounds, characters with their own unique motivations for helping or hindering your progress, and fearsome creatures.
- ELDEN RING features vast fantastical landscapes and shadowy, complex dungeons that are connected seamlessly.
- Traverse the breathtaking world on foot or on horseback, alone or online with other players, and fully immerse yourself in the grassy plains, suffocating swamps, spiraling mountains, foreboding castles and other sites of grandeur on a scale never seen before in a FromSoftware title.
About Elden Ring PC (CA)
- Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between. In the Lands Between ruled by Queen Marika the Eternal, the Elden Ring, the source of the Erdtree, has been shattered.
- Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring known as the Great Runes, and the mad taint of their newfound strength triggered a war: The Shattering. A war that meant abandonment by the Greater Will. And now the guidance of grace will be brought to the Tarnished who were spurned by the grace of gold and exiled from the Lands Between. Ye dead who yet live, your grace long lost, follow the path to the Lands Between beyond the foggy sea to stand before the Elden Ring.
- GENRE-DEFINING GAMEPLAY - Create your character in FromSoftware's refined action-RPG and define your playstyle by experimenting with a wide variety of weapons, magical abilities, and skills found throughout the world. Charge into battle, pick off enemies one-by-one using stealth, or even call upon allies for aid. Many options are at your disposal as you decide how to approach exploration and combat.
- The Golden Order has been shattered. Throughout the Lands Between, Demigods holding shards of the Elden Ring squabble and make war over the ruins of a perfect realm, now abandoned by the golden guidance of the Greater Will..
- As the echoes of this conflict thunder in the distance, an outcast arrives. Once, their ancestors called the Lands Between home, but the blessed light of grace was lost to their tribe long ago and they were expelled from the kingdom. They are the Tarnished, and they have returned to claim the Elden Lordship promised to them by legend.
- This is the world of ELDEN RING. As a Tarnished, the Lands Between await your exploration. You will ride through the vast fields, gallop over rolling hills, and leap to the top of rocky crags on your ephemeral steed, revealing a world teeming with life and danger.
- In the grand fields where your journey begins, mythic creatures prowl the veldts, ineffable horrors lurk in the bogs and marshes, and all manner of soldiers and itinerant warriors are waiting for those who wander unawares. Shy creatures nibble on sweet grasses or scuttle through the underbrush.
- Those few inhabitants who are not mad or hostile linger near the broken remnants of cities left behind by the Shattering. They may have answers for you, if you help them. Above them all, ensconced in vast legacies bristling with traps, secrets, and guardians, the Demigods – warped Lords who began as members of a royal and noble family – rule their domains with the unyielding power granted by shards of the Elden Ring.
- The guidance of lost graces – should you find them - will put you on a road to re-take these lands from the Demigods through might and magic, but you need not follow their path. The choice is yours. Do you crave power, or do you seek understanding? Decide for yourself, then build your character as you see fit.
- Try dozens of skills and find one to best suit your style. Practice stealth to avoid danger or catch enemies unaware. Use the environment, the weather, and the time of day to gain an advantage. Learn the art of combat , where you must read your enemy’s intentions and a well-timed dodge or parry could be the difference between life and death. Ride your steed into battle against mounted mercenaries and cut them from their horses.
- Master arcane spells from the masters that still linger among the ruins of the war. Summon familiar spirits to even the odds against you or call on your fellow Tarnished to fight at your side and share the burden as you explore. Or, delve into the complex, bloody history of the Shattering and discover the lost secrets of the Demigods and their kin. All these paths are possible, and more.
- Ultimately, your journey will be defined by the strength of your own ambition. The greater your goals, the greater the challenge will be. Should you choose to claim the Lands Between as your birthright then yes, you must fight. And yes, you may die. But you will return to fight again. For that is how a champion – or a Lord – is born.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 10
- ProcessorINTEL CORE I5-8400 or AMD RYZEN 3 3300X
- Memory 12 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 3 GB or AMD RADEON RX 580 4 GB
- Storage60 GB available space
- OS Windows 10/11
- Processor INTEL CORE I7-8700K or AMD RYZEN 5 3600X
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 8 GB or AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 8 GB
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, Fantasy, Open World, Story Rich
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by funnynamefunnygameis very funny. good game. good funny. very good time. pls buy. Not funny guy? Get funny for buy game.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by SkriptGraphics look great exited to playLooks realistic and I never usually like open worlds, this one is so interesting and I can't wait to get in on the action.The Pros
- Graphics look great; everything else.
- Game not released yet so I have nothing to say on this.
- 100Reviewed by aaronworth every penny without being able to playblindly saying this due to me not having a code yet and have already paid but this game is amazing, chickens are stunning and the trees are green big bosses and there is a beach with sand kinds a coolThe Pros
- not played it yet
- 100Reviewed by FreddieLooks awesome, cant waitI have loved every other game by FromSoftware and if it is even remotely close to what dark souls and bloodborne are like to play then this is gonna be a banger of a game, cant wait.The Pros
- FromSoftware made it
- Cant give 100% till I've experienced it
- 100Reviewed by RicardasIs goodIs probably good yeah
- 100Reviewed by Robertelden ringamazing stunning gameplay, i played the closed beta and i have to say i will be doing a 24hr live streamThe Pros
- gameplay, graphics
- its not out yet XD
- 100Reviewed by EdwardElden blingElden bling.The Pros
- fashion souls
- 100Reviewed by DanielDerivative Copy&Paste JobPeople complai about Ubisoft and other big companies for releasing the same game over and over, yet Fromsoft is allowed to do so, while also joining the open world boredom trend?
The game reuses the same animations that have been around since Demon Souls, but now with a horse and Sekiro stealth.
Boring, derivative, and the game is still just a dodgeroll and R1 spamfest. Gone are the days of bosses with interesting mechanics or bosses that serve as immersive elements, like non-bosses such as the maiden, her bodyguard, the tower knight, and the dragon god in Demon Souls. Now it is just dodging through attacks and walking through empty fields...and probably poison swamps, for the 7th time. Now with shiny Ps3 graphics.
Stop with the double morale / double standards.
- 100Reviewed by PharalisGREAT for not being released yetIm reviewing this blindly cause the game isnt released yet.
Funny indeed, but now, honestly, what could go wrong?
10/10 game, I hope for that!The Pros
- 100Reviewed by MichaelHow can you give a game a 100% reviewim really looking forward to this game but how can people be giving it a 100% review rating when its not out yet wait for release wait for people to play it then give your own decisionsThe Pros
- if its anything like fromsoftwares previous games you are in for some action packed great gameplay.
- people leaving 100% reviews based on hype.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 5. -60%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $17.39 RRP $43.39
- No 8. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $80.59 RRP $111.59
Special Price $47.09 RRP $61.99