Elden Ring PC (CA)
Special Price $47.99 RRP $61.49
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
25 Feb 2022
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
You May Also Like
- -18%Elden Ring Deluxe Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $65.19 RRP $79.89
- -67%Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $24.59 RRP $73.79
- -42%Dark Souls II 2 - Scholar of the First Sin Xbox One (UK)Special Price $22.69 RRP $39.39
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Elden Ring PC (CA).
The top 3 reasons to play Elden Ring PC (CA)
- Unravel the mysteries of the Elden Ring’s power. Encounter adversaries with profound backgrounds, characters with their own unique motivations for helping or hindering your progress, and fearsome creatures.
- ELDEN RING features vast fantastical landscapes and shadowy, complex dungeons that are connected seamlessly.
- Traverse the breathtaking world on foot or on horseback, alone or online with other players, and fully immerse yourself in the grassy plains, suffocating swamps, spiraling mountains, foreboding castles and other sites of grandeur on a scale never seen before in a FromSoftware title.
About Elden Ring PC (CA)
- Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between. In the Lands Between ruled by Queen Marika the Eternal, the Elden Ring, the source of the Erdtree, has been shattered.
- Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring known as the Great Runes, and the mad taint of their newfound strength triggered a war: The Shattering. A war that meant abandonment by the Greater Will. And now the guidance of grace will be brought to the Tarnished who were spurned by the grace of gold and exiled from the Lands Between. Ye dead who yet live, your grace long lost, follow the path to the Lands Between beyond the foggy sea to stand before the Elden Ring.
- GENRE-DEFINING GAMEPLAY - Create your character in FromSoftware's refined action-RPG and define your playstyle by experimenting with a wide variety of weapons, magical abilities, and skills found throughout the world. Charge into battle, pick off enemies one-by-one using stealth, or even call upon allies for aid. Many options are at your disposal as you decide how to approach exploration and combat.
- The Golden Order has been shattered. Throughout the Lands Between, Demigods holding shards of the Elden Ring squabble and make war over the ruins of a perfect realm, now abandoned by the golden guidance of the Greater Will..
- As the echoes of this conflict thunder in the distance, an outcast arrives. Once, their ancestors called the Lands Between home, but the blessed light of grace was lost to their tribe long ago and they were expelled from the kingdom. They are the Tarnished, and they have returned to claim the Elden Lordship promised to them by legend.
- This is the world of ELDEN RING. As a Tarnished, the Lands Between await your exploration. You will ride through the vast fields, gallop over rolling hills, and leap to the top of rocky crags on your ephemeral steed, revealing a world teeming with life and danger.
- In the grand fields where your journey begins, mythic creatures prowl the veldts, ineffable horrors lurk in the bogs and marshes, and all manner of soldiers and itinerant warriors are waiting for those who wander unawares. Shy creatures nibble on sweet grasses or scuttle through the underbrush.
- Those few inhabitants who are not mad or hostile linger near the broken remnants of cities left behind by the Shattering. They may have answers for you, if you help them. Above them all, ensconced in vast legacies bristling with traps, secrets, and guardians, the Demigods – warped Lords who began as members of a royal and noble family – rule their domains with the unyielding power granted by shards of the Elden Ring.
- The guidance of lost graces – should you find them - will put you on a road to re-take these lands from the Demigods through might and magic, but you need not follow their path. The choice is yours. Do you crave power, or do you seek understanding? Decide for yourself, then build your character as you see fit.
- Try dozens of skills and find one to best suit your style. Practice stealth to avoid danger or catch enemies unaware. Use the environment, the weather, and the time of day to gain an advantage. Learn the art of combat , where you must read your enemy’s intentions and a well-timed dodge or parry could be the difference between life and death. Ride your steed into battle against mounted mercenaries and cut them from their horses.
- Master arcane spells from the masters that still linger among the ruins of the war. Summon familiar spirits to even the odds against you or call on your fellow Tarnished to fight at your side and share the burden as you explore. Or, delve into the complex, bloody history of the Shattering and discover the lost secrets of the Demigods and their kin. All these paths are possible, and more.
- Ultimately, your journey will be defined by the strength of your own ambition. The greater your goals, the greater the challenge will be. Should you choose to claim the Lands Between as your birthright then yes, you must fight. And yes, you may die. But you will return to fight again. For that is how a champion – or a Lord – is born.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 10
- ProcessorINTEL CORE I5-8400 or AMD RYZEN 3 3300X
- Memory 12 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 3 GB or AMD RADEON RX 580 4 GB
- Storage60 GB available space
- OS Windows 10/11
- Processor INTEL CORE I7-8700K or AMD RYZEN 5 3600X
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 8 GB or AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 8 GB
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, Fantasy, Open World, Story Rich
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by OmerBEST SOULS GAMELiterally one of the best games I've played in my entire life. it's beautiful good combat so many builds and bosses and this game is re playable. I would pay double for itThe Pros
- Beautiful, Challenging, Bosses, Huge world, Amazing lore, A lot of different endings, Maidens.
- Very hard for beginners (you gotta learn the mechanics)
- 100Reviewed by SupremeElden ring is pogNo Maiden's.....hmmmmm
I really like how the open world is and how much you can explore, the enemies are challenging and rage inducing but overall goodThe Pros
- The challenge
- People raiding you and taking your runes
- 100Reviewed by MatthewElden RingElden Ring. A game that has exceeded my already high expectations. FromSoft have managed to somehow create a huge (and I do mean huge) open world version of Dark Souls with lots of Bloodborne and Sekiro in the mix too that surpasses them all in pretty much every way. A game full of wonder, secrets and excitement all the way through. The art style and soundtrack are glorious and of course there's the challenge. It's tough at times but rarely does a game feel so satisfying overcoming those challenges. Great fun.
A fantastic gaming experience. I highly recommend Elden Ring.
- 100Reviewed by RicardoELDEN RINGwell well well, it's time to become the elden lord. The whole point is to get lost in the world, and we shall.The Pros
- everything i want in a game.
- don't know what DLc will look like.
- 100Reviewed by Georgeelden ring reviewworld class great adventure great exploration great overall game i would recommend to anyone to purchase this gameThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by NicolasKey worksKey works so 5 stars. I think the game is great. Reputable website as well. I trust is :=)The Pros
- good game
- not much, git gud
- 100Reviewed by Ron AikoGaming is alive againAmazing. Simply amazing. FROM has done it. This game is frankly awesome. It has so much content and most of it is high quality.The Pros
- Most of the game
- Mountain of giants
- 100Reviewed by DouglasBest of FromSoft To DateI've never been a real fan of the Dark/Demon Soul games on the preface that I could never really "git gud". I felt trapped whenever I couldn't beat a boss and dying over and over with a tedious track back to the boss only to die before even returning was a huge turn off. Elden Ring has turned my opinion around a clear 180; the game does everything so much better for players like me than FromSoftware's previous games. If you feel like you're slamming your head against a wall against any certain boss, just leave, explore and level up and then try again. You are never stuck in this game, not truly, and its the open-world we find ourselves in that truly solves this problem. It's still difficult, don't think it isn't, but its a more accessible soulslike than any other, and I am so happy I gave it a go.The Pros
- The Open World
- The Freedom To Try
- Overall Story and Lore
- Game Aesthetics and Graphics
- Bosses Can Be Too Aggressive
- Casting Times Can Feel Too Slow
- 75Reviewed by JosephSuch a killer gameCdkeys came in clutch with making the game as cheap as possible to buy. after playing through the game its just an all out fantastic time.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by McleodGame Of The YearWell done Fromsoftware. You have made a masterclass of a game. Definitely G.O.T.Y.The Pros
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $47.99 RRP $61.49