Easy Red 2 PC
- -65%Gato Roboto PCSpecial Price $2.49 RRP $7.19
- -48%Heave Ho PCSpecial Price $4.69 RRP $8.99
- -51%Shadow Warrior 3 Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $21.59 RRP $43.69
- -21%Stronghold: Warlords - The Art of War Campaign PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.49 RRP $4.39
- -21%Stronghold: Warlords - The Mongol Empire Campaign PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.49 RRP $4.39
- -38%Hohokum PCSpecial Price $6.19 RRP $9.99
- -86%NBA 2K23 PC (Europe & UK)Special Price $8.69 RRP $62.49
- -74%NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition PC (EU)Special Price $28.69 RRP $112.49
- -69%Steelrising - Bastille Edition PCSpecial Price $17.49 RRP $56.19
- -35%Re-Volt PCSpecial Price $4.89 RRP $7.49
- -58%Solar Ash PCSpecial Price $21.19 RRP $49.99
- -75%PlateUp! PCSpecial Price $6.19 RRP $24.99
- -30%Anno 1800 - Season 4 Pass PC (EU & UK)Special Price $17.89 RRP $25.59
- -64%Hindsight PCSpecial Price $8.69 RRP $24.39
- -61%Camp Canyonwood PCSpecial Price $7.49 RRP $19.39
- -82%Immortals: Fenyx Rising - Gold Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $18.49 RRP $102.19
- -73%Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $22.49 RRP $83.69
- -32%UNO Fenyx's Quest PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $5.39
- -45%DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS PCSpecial Price $11.59 RRP $21.19
- -52%DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS Special Edition PCSpecial Price $14.99 RRP $31.19
- -72%Retreat To Enen PCSpecial Price $6.89 RRP $24.99
- -30%Hooked on You: A Dead by Daylight Dating Sim PCSpecial Price $8.69 RRP $12.49
- -3%Bear and Breakfast PCSpecial Price $18.89 RRP $19.39
- -24%Meet Your Maker PCSpecial Price $23.69 RRP $31.19
- -53%ONE PIECE ODYSSEY PCSpecial Price $29.59 RRP $62.49
- -73%Mr. Shifty PCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $13.69
- -54%Space Crew: Legendary Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $8.69 RRP $18.69
- -50%Soul Hackers 2 PC (EU & UK)Special Price $31.19 RRP $62.49
- -55%Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $31.19 RRP $68.69
- -60%Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Premium Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $37.49 RRP $93.69
- -78%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Ultimate Edition PC (US)Special Price $28.09 RRP $124.99
- -55%CAPCOM ARCADE STADIUM PACKS 1, 2, AND 3 PCSpecial Price $16.19 RRP $35.69
ABOUT THE GAME
Easy Red 2 is the game for those who know just what they want from a World War 2 shooter: simulation in weapons and mechanics, historical accuracy in battles, and expansive maps leaving room for large-scale infantry and vehicle combat alike. In this new version of Easy Red, we wrote everything from scratch to reach a quality of game mechanics and optimization to manage and graphical design that looks appealing yet also runs well on lower-end machines.
Fronts of War
In Easy Red 2, you will be taken to both the European and Pacific fronts of the war. On the European front, you will be taken to the shores of Anzio, Italy- working your way towards the bombed peaks of Monte Cassino. You will also be taken to Kos- the Greek island invaded by the Germans in 1943. In the Pacific, you will go to Kwajalein- the Japanese-occupied island invaded by the United States Marine Corps in 1944.
Simulation and Immersivity
That’s what we want for Easy Red 2. We want the player to feel a hint of the real emotions, thoughts, and sense of adrenaline rush of the battlefield. Around the player will be a fury of explosions, gunfire, devastation, orders, and yells from those around them. The player will be rewarded not for his kills obtained, but for his strategic prowess and survival skills on the field.
Large battles and historical locations
All campaigns take place in large open-world maps that are reproductions of the real locations of historical battles, with the plans and layout of the battles faithful to events that have historically occurred.
- No one fights alone. A good, hard-earned victory requires a good hardened team- so jump in as the squad leader, the medic, or maybe the radioman. You’ll always have a job to do within your squad.
- In our levels, we particularly focused on creating dynamically occurring sub-objectives that differ from the main mission objectives. For example, while the main objective of the greater team may be to conquer a specific area, a sub-objective could be requesting a tank to clear its way from an anti-tank gun that has been sighted, or getting your squad to take out that anti-tank gun yourself. This allows the gameplay to play out slightly differently each time depending on how everything plays out.
- War machines changed warfare forever, and the second world war proved that unequivocally. Prepare to jump into a Panzer 4, M4 Sherman, M3 Lee, or any other tank that dominated the real battles fought in the game.
- We decided to let the player have full control of the crew within their vehicles; they will be able to drive and shoot tanks, as long as there are crewmen to operate each armament. Also, battles don’t stop when a tank is disabled- lots of tank crews in World War 2 had time to escape from the scuttled tanks and survive the battles, and so do they in Easy Red 2. If you lose your tank in a fight, you’ll need to bring your crew (or what’s left of your crew) back to your lines safely on foot.
- Play online in both PvP and PvE missions from either the base game, your own missions from the Mission Editor, or from the workshop!
- Play with your own squad or join a squad of your friends
- Create a match whenever you want and on any map you want!
Map & Mission Editor
- The Map Editor makes it possible to create custom maps using brush tools to raise/lower the terrain, paint the textures, or add grass and props from the base game.
- The Mission Editor allows anyone to create their own missions for the game using maps from the base game or maps made with the Map Editor.
- Both maps and missions can be shared & downloaded from the Steam Workshop
Devastation of war
- Explosions will destroy sandbags, walls, fences, vehicles, defenses, and entire buildings throughout the battlefield. This can radically change the power positions and tides during a fight.
- Enemy fire suppresses you and your squad, lowering your accuracy and decreasing your overall peripheral vision. You will have to learn how to move safely within a combat scenario and keep your helmet on your head without it getting shot or blown off.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64bit
- Processor Intel Celeron G530 / AMD Athlon II X2 250
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GT710 / AMD Radeon R5 240
- Storage4 GB available space
SteamOS + Linux
- OS Linux
- ProcessorIntel Celeron G530 or AMD Athlon II X2 250
- Memory2500 MB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GT710 / AMD Radeon R5 240
- Storage3 GB available space
GenreAction, Atmospheric, FPS, Indie, Realistic, Shooter, Simulation, Strategy
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -66%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $29.49 RRP $87.49
- No 2. -54%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $7.49 RRP $16.19
- No 3. -63%F1 22 PCSpecial Price $22.99 RRP $62.49
- No 4. -40%Pre-orderPark Beyond PCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $49.99
- No 5. -23%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $41.19 RRP $53.69
- No 6. -27%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.19 RRP $42.49
- No 7. -57%DLCDestiny 2: Lightfall PC - DLCSpecial Price $21.59 RRP $49.99
- No 8. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49