Dying Light 2: Stay Human PC
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
04 Feb 2022
out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dying Light 2: Stay Human
The top 3 reasons to play Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- VAST OPEN WORLD: Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT: Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- 2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY: Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
About Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope.
- You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human..
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE - Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES - Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows® 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSWindows® 10
- ProcessorAMD / Intel CPU running at 3.6 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i5-8600K or newer
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB or AMD RX Vega 56 8GB or newer
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer, Open World, Story Rich, Violent, Zombies
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by MayanTechland care about their IP unlike some AAA studios!I haven't play a lot just yet, but let me start of my saying it is visually beautiful and it's a pleasure playing their second instalment.
During the past year or so, they have been really transparent about the development process which we all should appreciate.
I can't comment on the story just yet as I haven't play enough as of yet, but reading reviews it seems really well.
I will update in due course.
I pre-ordered this via CDKeys (first pre-order on here ever) for £25 last year. I don't usually pre-order games until they are released and reviews are out there, but after Dying Light 1, I have a lot of trust for the devs and it's paid off.
If you liked DL1, you will enjoy this.
Will update the review in a week or two.The Pros
- It's finally here!
- 100Reviewed by FilipFAST AND TRUSTWORTHYI've preordered the game 2 months before and CDKeys gave me the key almost an hour before the release. Thank you CDKeys once again, am happy that I found this website. 10/10 CDKeys.
- 100Reviewed by ShovDropkick a zombieThis game suffers the exact same problem that the first one did. Mediocre story but absolutely incredible gameplay. This game will get its hooks in you and make you want to keep coming back to dropkick anything and everything.
- 100Reviewed by JawadAmazing gametotally happy with order
You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by SkiePerfectionI have been waiting on this game for a couple years now, and from what i have seen so far it is at perfection! cant wait to complete all 500 hoursThe Pros
- How long i had to wait for the game!
- 75Reviewed by PabzFast delivery and on-time before official release.I ordered this on February 1, 2022 and Techland has stated that the preload is available and CDKeys gave the key on time before the official release (ww) on February 4.
Fast delivery, always works and never had a single issue with the codes.
Thank you and I'm looking forward to Dying Light 2.The Pros
- Fast on-time delivery, successful and smooth key [steam] activation.
- 100Reviewed by paulfirst game was good hope this one is todefinitely worth picking up came to cdkeys to check to see if the price of dying light 2 was cheaper & i can say standard edition on cdkeys is much cheaper than steam but the Deluxe Edition is the same price on steam which am looking at the reviews & some are saying the deluxe is cheaper when typing this review its the same price as steam for the deluxe edition at least in my currency it isThe Pros
- dying light was good & can only be better than the first one
- Deluxe Edition same price as steam so why wait for a code
- 100Reviewed by AmirVery good game experienceThe game is very sick if you are thinking of buying it think no more and go get your steam key from here it got sent to me very fans and everything was very good with the installation and the game itself is very sick.
- 100Reviewed by haruDYING LIGHT 2!!!key came earlier than expected, which was a nice surprise. looking forward to playing this beautiful gameThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by DeepnauseaThe wait is over!Huge fan of the first game. This one is shaping up to be a worthy successor! Can't wait to play! Parkour & Zombies!The Pros
- Everything! Also cheaper than steam.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam