Dying Light 2: Stay Human PC
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
04 Feb 2022
out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dying Light 2: Stay Human
The top 3 reasons to play Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- VAST OPEN WORLD: Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT: Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- 2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY: Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
About Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope.
- You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human..
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE - Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES - Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows® 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSWindows® 10
- ProcessorAMD / Intel CPU running at 3.6 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i5-8600K or newer
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB or AMD RX Vega 56 8GB or newer
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer, Open World, Story Rich, Violent, Zombies
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by LeeGood GameGood game, couple of little bugs, but good. Co-op has worked fine, good map, fun gameplay, runned smooth until they updated it, then lagged a bit after that.The Pros
- Fun gameplay.
- Bit of lag.
- Reviewed by XrogGood game but the bug is still annoying at the momentGame is a lot of fun together in co-op with friends, the only thing that annoys me at the moment are the many bugs that are annoying, so it's better to wait until these bugs are fixed first
- Reviewed by RobertRELIABLEvery fast, very reliable, very good website to navigate, got my code instantly and was able to enjoy the gameThe Pros
- quick, easy
- 100Reviewed by MbOne of the best purchasesTotally worth it thought it was a scam but I received game and all dlc would recommend as cheap very good priceThe Pros
- The price
- 100Reviewed by ConnorVERY HAPPY!Code came through instantly as they always do, redeemed easily with no issues at all. Been playing non stop since it downloaded and loving the game! Worth the long wait since the last one, first new game I have purchased in 2 years that hasn’t been a broken mess! Now time to sink in 100 hours!!The Pros
- Instant code. No concerns at all! Brand new game discounted, what’s not to love!!!
- Nothing at all.
- 100Reviewed by RichardZombie in Day good, Zombie in Night BadSo fun! just don't go out in the dark.
Combat Fun, Crafting Fun, Graphics are beautiful! 10/10 would recommend this game.The Pros
- Blood + Guts
- Stamina system is garbage Vs Dying Light 1
- 75Reviewed by Heartbeat-PeteNo pre-order itemsDelivery was fast, a day before release, but it contained no pre-order bonusses. Not funny, since the website said *Pre-order Dying Light* and it didn't mention anywhere it would not be included. Reminder to self: Do not pre-order here if you want pre-order bonusses.The Pros
- -Fast delivery
- -Great Gameplay
- -Great combat
- -Somewhat interesting story
- !No pre-order items included in this pre-order...
- -I hate dark spaces...
- 100Reviewed by RyanBrilliantDone in under 1 min very quick and always reliable never had any issues don’t be afraid to buy from them. :)The Pros
- 75Reviewed by NeeedszGame of the year?Well, with how much i enjoyed the first game i would be pleased to start this, feels good and looks even better!
- 75Reviewed by 진영OKit will be great....................................................................................
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam