Disney Pixar Wall E PC
-88%Add to Wish List
11 / 12 / 2008
Action, Adventure, Great Soundtrack, Multiplayer, Puzzle, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Disney Pixar Wall E PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Disney Pixar Wall E PC
- Follows the story of a small, sentient robot whose sole purpose is to clean up Earth's voluminous garbage.
- Involves playing as the lonely robot as he navigates a trash-tainted world and begins an unlikely trek across the cosmos.
- Solve puzzles throughout the solo adventure, up to four players can compete in mini-games
About Disney Pixar Wall E PC
- WALL-E follows the story of a small, sentient robot whose sole purpose is to clean up Earth's voluminous garbage.
- In the year 2700, mankind has left behind millions of tiny trash collectors to make the planet habitable again. Yet only WALL-E remains functional, dutifully performing his task while collecting an odd assortment of souvenirs.
- His uneventful life takes on new meaning when he encounters a sleek, shiny robot named EVE, sent by humans to monitor the clean-up progress.
- Based on the 2008 computer animated film from Pixar Animation Studios, the video game version of WALL-E involves playing as the lonely robot as he navigates a trash-tainted world and begins an unlikely trek across the cosmos.
- Gameplay consists of using WALL-E's distinct abilities to create ""cubes"" used to build platforms or to create distractions.
- In addition to solving puzzles throughout the solo adventure, up to four players can compete in mini-games ranging from timed races through space to competitive battles.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows XP/Vista
- ProcessorIntel Pentium IV 1.5GHz Processor
- Memory256 MB RAM
- Graphics64MB Nvidia GeForce FX/ATI Radeon 9500 Video Card
- Storage2 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by Daddy HadiPerfect.If you have played this before back in the good old days on the PSP, then you're in for a treat. Good music, fun gameplay and a story based off the pixar movie.
I was a bit hesitant to buy this game, especially from this website. But I figured "Hey, it's just a £1, what's the worst that can happen?" and so I did, and it worked perfectly fine. Recommended.The Pros
- Same as the game on the PSP
- Good music
- The controls are a bit hard, but won't be once you get used to them.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $2.49 RRP $21.19