Disco Elysium - The Final Cut PC
Special Price $17.39 RRP $36.19
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
15 Oct 2019
You May Also Like
- -83%Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Plus Edition PC (EU)Special Price $3.39 RRP $19.49
- -68%Pathfinder Kingmaker - Beneath The Stolen Lands PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.29 RRP $7.09
- -87%Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition PCSpecial Price $6.69 RRP $52.49
- -73%Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Commander Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $5.49 RRP $20.69
- -75%Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass PC - DLCSpecial Price $7.69 RRP $30.49
- -78%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition PC (GOG)Special Price $13.39 RRP $60.99
- -63%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $15.89 RRP $42.69
- -46%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass Xbox One (UK)Special Price $13.19 RRP $24.39
- -86%LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens - Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $5.49 RRP $40.29
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Disco Elysium - The Final Cut PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Disco Elysium - The Final Cut PC
- Play characters against each other, try to help them or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths.
- Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
About Disco Elysium - The Final Cut PC
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the groundbreaking role playing game. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders, or take bribes. Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being.
- Full voice acting. All of the city's beautiful people are brought to life with full English voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- New political vision quests. Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Unprecedented freedom of choice. Intimidate, sweet-talk, resort to violence, write poetry, sing karaoke, dance like a beast, or solve the meaning of life. Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is the most faithful representation of desktop role playing ever attempted in video games.
- Countless tools for role playing. Mix and match from 24 wildly different skills. Develop a personal style with over 80 clothing items. Wield 14 tools from guns to flashlights to a boombox, or pour yourself a cocktail of 6 different psychoactive substances. Develop your character even further with 60 wild thoughts to think – with the detective's Thought Cabinet.
- A revolutionary dialogue system with unforgettable characters. The world is alive with real people, not extras. Ask probing questions, make insightful observations, or express your wildest desires as you play cop or something completely different. Disco Elysium's revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.
- Carve your unique path across the city. Explore, manipulate, collect tare, or become a millionaire in an open world unlike anything you've seen before. The city of Revachol is yours for the taking, one small piece at a time. From the streets to the beaches – and beyond.
- Hard boiled, hard core. Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table. Revachol is a real place with real challenges. Solve a massive murder investigation, or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. The detective decides, the citizens abide.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsDirectX 11 compatible video card (integrated or dedicated with min 512MB memory)
- Storage20 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 or AMD 1800 equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA Geforce 1060 or equivalent
- Storage20 GB available space
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Exploration, Fantasy, Open World, RPG, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Character Customization, Choice Matters, Isometric
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by rockdarinAmazing game, awful companyThis game is an amazing piece of literature with some of the best and most thought provoking concepts and ideas. Most of the characters in this game are some of the most realistic and well written in any game. Despite that I can understand people not wanting to play this game thinking it is a piece of literature rather than a video game which in some aspects is true but that is missing the entire point of Disco elyisum as a game, it makes you the player think of every scenario very thoroughly and making a decision which could either go in your favour or horribly wrong is a key mechanic in the game. Therefore it should be treated as a sort of novell that you can actively interact with and change during the course of the game. There is so much freedom in what you as a player can do that it takes you multiple playthroughs just to get a good understanding of the world and all the characters. Some other things I'd like to mention is the music, artstyle and the voice acting as they are some of the best I have ever heard and seen in any game.
Also, this game is quite political as it actively forces you to make decisions involving 4 main political beliefs that change the outcome of some events and gives you a main political questline. If you do not like politics, especielly politics which are very prevalent, which could be annoying or frustrating for some people coming into this game expecting a simple cop drama.
However, before buying this game you need to understand that the company, ZAUM, backstabbed the main developers and writers so they could make a profit as they let investors basically take controll of the company and all of the creative freedom so that they could steal the game and force out the lead creators and writers of the game for their own benefit.
As it stands Disco elyisum is an amazing game which was robbed from it's original creators.The Pros
- Pretty much everything.
- The company that owns Disco elyisum
- 0Reviewed by NickBad game, good bookBad game mechanics lead to immediate uninstall after a "haha you're dead from reading a book :)" and losing tons of progress. If you like the pick your story thing then play this. If you hate to have your gameplay progress undone at any random time then do not play this. Btw if you just dont press anything at the point above apparently you wake up and continue the game, but i spent a great deal of time with a good deal of character building and immersion and reading to be totally wiped out and need to be spammed through again because of a "haha you fainted from reading and died" and was offered a button to press that wiped out my progress. It's probably a very very fun book though, once you get past the other parts. I was too betrayed to go on to comment on the story qualityThe Pros
- The way character traits interact with the story
- Narration style and performance
- The actual playing of the game
- Having my progress wiped out randomly
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with GOG.com
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
How to install Cyberpunk 2077
Special Price $17.39 RRP $36.19