- -69%Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition PC (Uplay) (EU & UK)Special Price $5.19 RRP $16.49
ABOUT THE GAME
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Depersonalization is an COC like RPG game. TRPG! Dice! Cthulhu! Bad End! Multi-branch! A different world starting from zero!
The game consists of multiple modules, each of which has multiple endings and branch routes, striving to build a diverse, themed world.
We are the prisoners of fate. However, occasionally we can make a big difference and create miracles!
- Players can create a variety of characters, and advance the story through free exploration, investigation, reasoning, selection and other actions, and finally reach the end.
- No rigid growth system, all attribute are served with narrative.
- Character's attributes will influence the direction of the story, which allows players to experience a more multi-faceted plot. Maybe someone with low attributes is more likely to trigger incredible events.
- There will be a lot of choices in the story module. Different players can reach various plots and endings. These experiences eventually come together and form a complete story with ups and downs.
- But it is worth mentioning that you are playing a role, and the character's 'personality' and 'experience' will influence your choices.
- No matter investigation modules, infinite modules,plain text modules or strange story modules, it will be supported in different modes.
- Completely break away from the traditional battle template. Flexible options in the battle will allow you to create different worlds of their own.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8/10
- Processor Intel i5
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTS 450
- Storage500 MB available space
- OSOSX 10.11 El Capitan
- ProcessorIntel 2Ghz
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 660M
- Storage512 MB available space
GenreAnime, Casual, Puzzle, Story Rich, Strategy
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam