Deliver Us Mars PC
ABOUT THE GAME
Sequel to the award-winning Deliver Us The Moon, Deliver Us Mars is an atmospheric sci-fi adventure offering an immersive astronaut experience. Explore new frontiers on a suspense-fuelled, high-stakes mission to recover the ARK colony ships stolen by the mysterious Outward.
A BOLD NEW MISSION: Ten years after the Fortuna mission, humanity is closer than ever to extinction. After a mysterious distress call from Mars, Earth’s youngest astronaut Kathy Johanson joins the Zephyr and its crew on one last mission: to recover the ARK colony ships stolen by the mysterious Outward, and with them, ensure the survival of the human race.
OUT OF THIS WORLD GAMEPLAY: Board the Zephyr as you journey from Earth to the surface of Mars. Traverse and endure its harsh and unforgiving terrain as you quest to discover the secrets left behind by Outward. Use both brains and brawn to overcome mental and physical challenges, find the ARKs, and uncover the motivations of those behind the distress call that brought you here.
A HANDCRAFTED EXPERIENCE: Experience a highly polished and absorbing narrative experience packed with engaging gameplay. Every moment is handcrafted, delivering a suspense-filled, emotion-fuelled narrative alongside music from award-winning composer Sander Van Zanten, state-of-the-art motion capture, stunning graphics and real-time ray traced shadows and reflections, powered by Unreal Engine.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64bit
- Processor Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390
- OSWindows 10/11 64bit
- Processor Intel i7-7700 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / AMD RX 5600 XT
GenreAction, Atmospheric, Platformer, Realistic, Singleplayer, Story Rich
- 50Reviewed by TazStory was goodI really loved deliver us the moon
Enjoyed the story but this one just felt half baked, mechanics are really bad, visually looks worse than its predecessorThe Pros
- Story was good
- Visuals 3
- Mechanics 1
- Gameplay 1
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam