The post-soviet country of Chernarus is struck by an unknown virus, turning the majority population into frenzied infected. Fighting over resources has bred a hostile mentality among survivors, driving what’s left of humanity to collapse. You are one of the few immune to the virus - how far will you go to survive?
This is DayZ, this is your story.
DayZ is an unforgiving, authentic, open world sandbox online game where each one of 60 players on a server follows a single goal - to survive as long as they can, by all means necessary. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built-in tutorials or help given to you. Every decision matters - with no save games, and no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and start over.
Scavenging for supplies and roaming the open world never feels safe in DayZ, as you never know what's behind the next corner. Hostile player interactions, or simply just struggling through severe weather can easily turn into intense, nerve-racking moments where you experience very real emotions. On the other hand, meeting with another friendly survivor in DayZ can lead to a true friendship that lasts a lifetime...
Your choices and your decisions create a gameplay experience that's completely unique and unequivocally personal - unmatched by any other multiplayer game out there. This is DayZ, this is your story.
GenreAction, Open World, Shooter, Survival, Zombies
- 50Reviewed by MStanskyImmersive but boringThe world terrain is made from a real map, so it feels quite immersive. If you're not into PvP and prefer to find a PvE server, you will get bored very fast. The game is designed around the interactions between players.The Pros
- -The atmosphere and feeling of dread
- -Has a STALKER vibe to it
- -Very basic zombie AI
- -Assets look all the same
- -No missions or any type of story
- -Limited arsenal
- 75Reviewed by VictorSolid gameSolid game, 8/10 would recommendThe Pros
- Good combat, survival and scavenging mechanics
- people very very racist in voice chat :(
- 100Reviewed by MichaelFun with friendsThis game is extremely fun when you have friends to play with. The game can be challenging but also has rewards if you're into learning the game which can take hours.
There are definitely glitches in the game but don't let those ruin a good time with friends.
I love that it's open world too.The Pros
- Fun with friends
- Challenging when solo
- Open world
- No real tutorial
- 75Reviewed by MichaelFun with friendsI've played this game in the past when it first came out and its made some improvements here and there. There can still be bugs with the game which can make the experience off-putting. (Ex. losing loot/base items randomly, zombies spawning through buildings etc.) I love this game when I play with friends as you have people to back you up when needed and it's a fun learning experience when everyone can share their perspectives about the game.The Pros
- Open world scenery, fun with friends, different loot and items to create etc. Can be challenging
- Bugs/glitches, can be hard playing solo, no real tutorial
- 100Reviewed by joshuamaster game93458/10 would play againThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by amrhaledAAAcheap and masterpiece , A great DEAL
- 100Reviewed by Mr.likeVery good game i always wanted itThe Pros
- zombies,that you need to cook you're food and other things
- not understanting how to play
- 100Reviewed by JazepGreatest Survival gameLove the game, won't go technical, but the game is great, and incredibly fun if you have some friends to play with.
Even solo it can be very enjoyable.The Cons
- 100Reviewed by Bigga BGood game ndatYh its a good game you know if you like to grind its perfect, controls are complex, also the code is legit. snmThe Pros
- All of it
- Complex game but you get used to it
- 75Reviewed by Jackgood game at timesdayz is a vey good and entertaining game until you find yourself serching for hours
i would recomend this game if you like rust as they are very close
ii enjoy the people in it tho as they are mostly nice and wont kill you and may help youThe Pros
- the community
- the style of the game
- the stuff to do
- long to look and to fins stuff
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 8. -87%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC (US) (Non - Stackable)Special Price $2.49 RRP $18.89