Control Ultimate Edition PC
Special Price $7.59 RRP $44.39
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
27 Aug 2020
out of stock
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Control Ultimate Edition
- Battle a relentless enemy through exciting missions and challenging boss fights to earn powerful upgrades that maximize abilities and customize your weaponry.
- Explore the Bureau’s shifting environments only to discover that there is always more than meets the eye…
- Unleash destruction through transforming weaponry and telekinetic powers.
About Control Ultimate Edition
- A corruptive presence has invaded the Federal Bureau of Control…Only you have the power to stop it. The world is now your weapon in an epic fight to annihilate an ominous enemy through deep and unpredictable environments. Containment has failed, humanity is at stake. Will you regain control?
- Winner of over 80 awards, Control is a visually stunning third-person action-adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Blending open-ended environments with the signature world-building and storytelling of renowned developer, Remedy Entertainment, Control presents an expansive and intensely gratifying gameplay experience.
- Uncover the mysteries: Can you handle the bureau’s dark secrets? Unfold an epic supernatural struggle, filled with unexpected characters and bizarre events, as you search for your missing brother, and discover the truth that has brought you here.
- Everything is your weapon: Unleash destruction through transforming weaponry and telekinetic powers. Discover new ways to annihilate your enemies as you harness powerful abilities to turn everything around you into a lethal weapon.
- Explore a hidden world: Delve deep into the ominous expanses of a secretive government agency. Explore the Bureau’s shifting environments only to discover that there is always more than meets the eye….
- Fight for control: Battle a relentless enemy through exciting missions and challenging boss fights to earn powerful upgrades that maximize abilities and customize your weaponry.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7, 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- Storage42 GB available space
- OSWindows 10, 64-bit
- Processor Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580 AMD | For Ray Tracing: GeForce RTX 2060
- Storage42 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by King gamingGreat GameAmazing graphics that will push your GPU.
- 100Reviewed by QusaiAmazingOne of the best games to come out in 2019
- 100Reviewed by RhysCONTROL ULTIMATE EDITION PCIncredible Game, Amazing Service.The Pros
- Amazing Universe
- Hard To Master
- 100Reviewed by slipcollideThe Remedy games that won me overI did not expect to love this game as much as i did. I have played Remedy games in the past but none of them gripped me as much as this one. I cannot recommend this game enough. I also never thought i would end up reading all the documents-i'm not a fan of reading in games but i had to know more and it does add to the game play.The Pros
- The Control universe was both fascinating and exciting
- The Alan Wake content started to grate after a while and went on far too long
- 100Reviewed by BenjaminperfectionHonestly this game hit every marker I wanted it to, I see no reason to give it anything but a perfect.The Pros
- gameplay, game setting, game premise
- i'm stupid and puzzles are hard
- Reviewed by Stealthy24/7Probably the best place to get it...Had no issues, runs well, probably going remain the cheapest place to get it and no issues with transactionThe Pros
- No screen tear, runs well, cheap, full controller support
- Death mechanic can be very annoying
- 100Reviewed by TestprodGood gameI love this game! I love graphics and the gameplay is comfortable. It has an unique history which is very excited!The Pros
- - graphic
- - gameplay
- - history
- 100Reviewed by ShizumaMeh.Could be better, could be super worse. The graphics are amazing and the story is catchy. The ending was the worst imo
- 100Reviewed by HenryDoesn't disappointHands down an awesome game, amazing design, and great story. Not only does this game look beautiful it doesn't require insane specs like most AAA games. Jesse is such a likeable character and the game has a lot of depth to it. It just keeps getting better and better the more you play. I'll admit it's a little hard and I had to use some of the settings to make it easier for me! Definitely recommend this game!The Pros
- Runs amazingly, Beautiful design, Fantastic story.
- A little Difficult
- 50Reviewed by komugi ojikan daga nanika got enen the theInteresting ideas but left a lot to be desiredThis isn't a bad game - it's graphically very impressive and from a technical perspective one of the best running games I've ever played. The SCP-like setting and story was interesting enough to carry me through the game from start to finish. My main problem is the gameplay loop isn't great. It's mostly go from objective to objective and shoot gun at enemies with very little of interest going on. It rarely presents a challenge, and when it does it manages to feel irritating instead of satisfying and I can't really place why.The Pros
- Story, graphics, weird Finnish janitor
- Game sucks
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -67%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Cross-Gen Bundle PS4/PS5 (US)Special Price $29.19 RRP $87.89
Special Price $7.59 RRP $44.39