Cities: Skylines Complete Edition PC
Special Price $14.49 RRP $62.59
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Colossal Order Ltd.
24 May 2018
You May Also Like
- -65%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Modern Japan PCSpecial Price $1.69 RRP $4.89
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Cities: Skylines Complete Edition PC
- A single-player, open-ended city building simulation game.
- Develop your land by adding infrastructure – roads, utilities and designated zones, including residential, commercial and industrial.
- Focuses on effective transportation links within cities.
About Cities: Skylines Complete Edition PC
- Cities Skylines Complete Edition for PC is a single-player, open-ended city building simulation game, in which the player can work linearly, achieving story-arc type goals or they can play sand-box style, setting and working towards their own objectives. The game is a loose follow-on from Cities in Motion which had an especial focus on effective transportation links within cities.
- Includes 4 items: Cities Skylines, After Dark DLC, Snowfall DLC and Extra items pack (dog park, bouncy castle, basketball court, carousel, botanical garden).
- Play begins with the player in possession of a single plot of land, a certain amount of money in the bank and an interchange exit from the nearby highway. The player ‘develops’ their land by adding infrastructure – roads, utilities and designated zones, including residential, commercial and industrial. This encourages people to move in, acquire houses and jobs and basically begin to live out their lives.
- Growth is measured by the population and at certain milestones, certain civic features are unlocked from the ability to divide your city into districts bound by by-laws and restrictions to installing schools, police and fire stations, as well as hospitals – and even introducing taxation to pay for it all.
- Be careful how you lay out your city as quite unusual and diverse facts will impact on other areas of the city’s management. For example: commercial stores do better when their clientele is more educated, which in turn allows for more employees and a higher rate of tax being paid to the city, which comes with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- As might be expected of a game whose immediate predecessor was rooted in a transport system, it will come as no surprise to find out that this game has a relatively high emphasis on the same. This is not overdone though, and in fact, modern cities do have strong reliance on transport links and logistics of getting goods in and out of the city to keep the economy healthy and growing.
- The road system is a delight: you are not restricted to grid formations (although you can use these if you like), instead roads can meander and curve, and the construction layout for buildings and so on, fit nicely into these organic shapes and curves, creating an attractive looking city if you pay attention to your road design right from the beginning.
What are the system requirements?
- OSMicrosoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsnVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Storage4 GB available space
- OSMicrosoft Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsnVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Storage4 GB available space
GenreAction, Great Soundtrack, Realistic, Sandbox, Simulation, Singleplayer, Strategy
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 25Reviewed by OliverAlright GameGame is quite useless unless you have all the DLCs
- 100Reviewed by MikeyCITIES: SKYLINES PLATINUM EDITION PCI'm very happy with my purchase I have played cities skylines on Xbox and had most of the dlcs wanted to play it again since I switched to pc very easy transaction and had the code within a few mins definitely would recommend it, a con like someone who highlighted dlcs are expensive but I have brought them on sale I'm alright.
- 100Reviewed by AnissaGreat gameAbsolutely love this game, can't wait for Cities: Skylines 2, I just know it's going to be awesome.
- 75Reviewed by NarcotezGreat but Hard.Great game and probably the best city builder out there. May seem simple on the surface but the learning curve becomes bigger the more you play it.The Pros
- A lot of freedom and fun game mechanics
- Pricey dlc, mods are almost mandatory for quality of life improvements.
- 75Reviewed by codySolid game - can feel like a cashgrab at times thoughThis is a really solid game! However, with over 50 DLCs available, it can feel like no matter how much you spend on the game, it's never complete.The Pros
- Solid city building and simulation aspect to it
- Too many DLC
- 100Reviewed by EvanNiceThe key worked perfectly and the game is downloading rn on Steam
- 75Reviewed by HarryGood GameGot introduced by friend and was free for the weekend. I'm addictedThe Pros
- THE NEEDY PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DEAD
- 75Reviewed by 1FentGood game for its moneyIt’s a game that you play while you eat, while you wanna relax or in any other cases. It’s just a game that requires nothing but thinking. Not as active as call of duty for example. I find myself coming back to this game every once in a while and that is purely how this game was designed.The Pros
- You can do fun stuff
- Price on steam and it gets boring after a little while
- 100Reviewed by apiraknicethis game so good and fun. Thank you CDKeys for a great service and cheap discountsThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by NiccckkGreatgreat game woudld recommendThe Pros
- no cons
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 6. -27%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $80.49 RRP $109.79
Special Price $14.49 RRP $62.59