Bus Simulator 21 PC
-4%Add to Wish List
Out of stock
7 / 9 / 2021
Multiplayer, Open World, Simulation, Singleplayer, Co-op, Driving, Family Friendly
Special Price $36.39 RRP $37.79
Notify meAdd to Wish List
Out of stock
You May Also Like
- -27%Bus Simulator 18 - Mercedes-Benz Bus Pack 1 PC - DLCSpecial Price $5.49 RRP $7.59
- -61%Bus Simulator 16 - Mercedes-Benz Citaro Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.89 RRP $7.59
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Bus Simulator 21.
The top 3 reasons to play Bus Simulator 21
- Two huge, lively environments in the USA and Europe with an even greater open-world approach will make you itch to explore your surroundings
- In addition to classic rigid and articulated buses, this new installment of the series also allows you to drive a double-decker bus as well as enjoy the future of public transport: the e-bus!
- More realism thanks to improved graphics, new dynamic weather, a day-night cycle, and a new AI for pedestrians and traffic
About Bus Simulator 21
- Look forward to Bus Simulator 21, and the most comprehensive and advanced fleet in the history of the series. For Bus Simulator 21, a fleet of 30 officially licensed buses by well-known, international manufacturers such as Alexander Dennis, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird will join the models by popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and more). For the first time, you will have the chance to master the challenges of daily traffic in the cockpit of double-decker and electric buses.
- Get ready for the brand-new, impressive US map Angel Shores and a revamped version of the European Seaside Valley map from the previous game installment – including its map extension. The even greater open-world approach of Bus Simulator 21 means that you will get to experience the exciting daily life of a bus driver in two massive, freely explorable cities, including industrial and outlying districts, a vibrant Chinatown district, a promenade, the surrounding hilly countryside, and the business park. Different difficulty levels and play modes are also available for a wide range of player types.
- In Bus Simulator 21, you will not only become a capable driver with countless miles on the road – you also have the option to use extended management elements. Creating detailed timetables, buying and selling buses, and planning efficient routes that take into account the daily number of passengers at peak hours – these and more varied tasks are available for you to enjoy.
- Do you prefer getting up from behind the desk and taking steering your buses into your own hands? No problem! The auto-features of Bus Simulator 21 can take over your management duties and let pure bus drivers simply enjoy their time on the road.
- Plus, the revised traffic and pedestrian AI, improved graphics, and a dynamic day-night cycle tightly linked to the peak hours system as well as different weather conditions ensure an even more immersive bus driving experience.
- Play in either single-player or synced multiplayer mode, transport your passengers safely and promptly to their destinations and be rewarded for your timely and safe driving at the end of pay day.
- For Bus Simulator 21 30 buses by international, well-known manufacturers, such as Alexander Dennis, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird have been licensed in addition to the popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and more).
- Optional, refined management features such as setting up detailed timetables, visiting bus dealers on the map, or planning efficient routes, that take into account the number of passengers at specific times, create an even deeper gameplay experience
- Modding (PC only): Experience almost no limits with the extended Modding Kit! Create routes, your own buses, or new maps, and share them with the community. You can also download existing mods, install them, and expand your game this way.
- Master challenging traffic situations: narrow roads, oncoming traffic, serpentines, a busy bus terminal, driving at night, road works, overland drives, potholes, traffic jams, traffic obstacles, speed bumps, and much more
- Various customization options: Personalize your buses' surfaces with different colors, patterns, and ads; activate and deactivate the density of potholes in the roads, enable or disable the operation of the ticket machine, and much more
- Less time in menus and more time on the road thanks to freely usable convenience features such as fast travel, fast forwarding time, and directly taking over AI buses in your own fleet
What are the system requirements?
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $36.39 RRP $37.79