Blood Bowl 3- Brutal Edition PC
Blood Bowl 3 - Brutal Edition Includes:
- The game
- The Black Orcs Customizations pack
- The Imperial Nobility Customizations pack
- The Brutal Ball pack
- The Brutal Cheerleader pack
- 1,000 Warpstone
- 72 hours early unlock
Put on your cleats, buckle on your helmet, adjust your shoulder pads and breast plate… and (discreetly) tuck a sharp dagger into your belt.
War disappeared in the Old World when the inhabitants decided to resolve their differences by playing the god Nuffle's sacred sport: Blood Bowl. And yet it is no less bloody than the battlefields it has replaced. Murder, mutilation, cheating, corruption, sorcery and even divine intervention come one after another on the pitch, to the delight of everyone watching!
- Merciless, not brainless – Take charge of a team from amongst the 12 available races, each with unique characteristics, and stop your opponents from advancing by carefully positioning your players. Dodge or mercilessly eliminate whoever gets in your way and reach the end zone to score the decisive touchdown! Naturally, the best strategists should have an edge, but... who knows? A rampaging troll might eat a teammate and change the course of a match.
- You're the boss – Create your team, recruit your players, customize their appearance, emblems and armour, recruit cheerleaders and a coach, then take part in the most ferocious competitions in the Old World. But beware: injuries are commonplace, and it's more than likely that some of your players will be carried off the field in a body bag, bringing a definitive end to a once-promising career…
- Based on the official rules of the latest edition of the board game, with new skills and overhauled passing mechanics
- 12 races to choose from including, for the first time in a Blood Bowl video game, the Black Orcs, the Imperial Nobility, the Old World Alliance and the Chaos Renegades
- Fields with special game rules to vary the types of match
- New customization options for your coaches, cheerleaders, teams and every piece of armour worn by your players
- A solo campaign open to all races
- An improved competitive mode with new league management features and an official ladder
- A flexible timer so you are free to organize practice sessions between experienced and rookie players
An agent has noticed your skills as a coach and decided to finance you and your team, so you can participate in a new Blood Bowl event: the Clash of Sponsors. Will you be able to demolish your opponents and win over the spectators?
- Play with the race of your choice
- Take on teams sponsored by the most influential parties in the Old World
- See how you stack up against star players who are now the faces of major brands, including the legendary Griff Oberwald
- You will be able to use the team you built during the campaign in any other game mode.
In addition to the campaign and friendly matches against other players or the AI, Blood Bowl 3 has a brand-new competitive mode which lets you compete against players of all levels, from around the world:
- Competitive seasons with an official ladder
- Players can join a league, with new management options and the possibility of creating and configuring your own tournaments the way you want (stadiums, pitches, timing, races, etc.)
- Regular challenges with temporary game modes
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD FX-4350
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7770, 1 GB
- OS Windows 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-6600 | AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4 GB | AMD Radeon RX 570, 4 GB
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Fantasy, Medieval, RPG, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Strategy, Turn-Based Strategy
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam