Azur Lane Crosswave PC
-75%Add to Wish List
Add to Wish List
Special Price $11.89 RRP $46.89
Idea Factory International
13 / 2 / 2020
Action, Adventure, Anime, FPS, Multiplayer, RPG, Shooter, Singleplayer
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Azur Lane Crosswave PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Azur Lane Crosswave PC
- Enter the four nations: Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, and Sakura Empire.
- Beef up your characters by equipping them with rare items found after a successful battle or by crafting items at Akashi’s Laboratory.
- Experiment with different fleet arrangements to gain special Fleet Effects that can provide in-game stat bonuses.
About Azur Lane Crosswave PC
- About Azur Lane: Crosswave - Taking place in a world where personified battleships from across the globe duke it out, Azur Lane: Crosswave takes the spirit of the mobile game and uses the Unreal Engine to bring its characters to life in a massive 3D world, so fans can see them like they’ve never seen them before. The in-game character designs will also feature cel-shaded anime style 3D graphics that stay true to the original art.
- About Azur Lane - Azur Lane is a side-scrolling shooter created by Shanghai Manjuu and Xiamen Yongshi, originally released in 2017 for iOS and Android platforms. The Shanghai-based publisher, Yostar, published the Japanese and English version of the mobile game, popularizing the game to more mobile users across the world. The game takes place in a world where personified battleships from around the globe engage in side-scrolling shooter gamepla
- Story - Enter the four nations: Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, and Sakura Empire. The military of each nation marched towards yet another season of diligent training. Suddenly, in the middle of their normal routines, a Joint Military Exercise was enacted. In this monumental event, a select few from each nation were chosen, causing all of them to train even harder in anticipation of rigourous battles ahead. But how did this event come to exactly? Are there ulterior motives at play?
- Retrofitted in 3D – Azur Lane mobile, the beloved side-scrolling shooter, is now retrofitted for the Steam as a cel-shaded, 3D action shooter with the help of Unreal Engine! Choose from 25+ characters and 30+ support characters to help lead your fleet to victory. Azur Lane: Crosswave also introduces 2 brand-new playable characters, Shimakaze and Suruga!
- 4 Modes to Choose From – Choose from 4 different modes: Story, Extreme Battle, Photo, or Episode Mode. Story Mode goes through 7 riveting chapters in the footsteps of newcomers, Shimakaze and Suruga. In Extreme Battle Mode, choose from 100+ challenging fleets to battle for rare items and special materials. In Photo Mode, you can pose characters, change facial expressions, alter backgrounds, and camera angles to create a picturesque moment. Episode Mode includes 50+ sub-stories that deliver bonus character backgrounds!
- Arm Your Armada – Before setting sail, beef up your characters by equipping them with rare items found after a successful battle or by crafting items at Akashi’s Laboratory. Here, Commanders can exchange blueprints to create new gear, convert materials into rare items, and earn rewards. Experiment with different fleet arrangements to gain special Fleet Effects that can provide in-game stat bonuses.
- Ready, Aim, Fire - In Azur Lane: Crosswave, you can now control, aim, and fire at incoming battleships, aircraft carriers, and other enemies. Depending on the character’s subtype, players can dash to evade attacks or activate defensive shields, unleash torpedoes or aircrafts, and switch-on character-specific special attacks to defeat unruly enemies!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64bit (DirectX 11 equivalent)
- ProcessorIntel CPU Core-I5 3.2GHz or above
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti or AMD R7 260X equivalent
- Storage4 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64bit (DirectX 11 equivalent)
- ProcessorIntel CPU Core i7 3770 or above
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 970 or AMD RX 560 2GB equivalent
- Storage4 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com