Assetto Corsa - Red Pack PC - DLC
-64%Add to Wish List
Add to Wish List
Special Price $2.69 RRP $7.29
14 / 6 / 2016
Action, Indie, Multiplayer, Racing, Realistic, Simulation, Singleplayer, Sports
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Assetto Corsa - Red Pack PC - DLC
- Includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as a fully customizable, single player and multiplayer modes
- An advanced DirectX 11 graphics engine that recreates an immersive environment, dynamic lighthing and realistic materials and surfaces.
- Develop the game with the cooperation of real world racing drivers and racing teams.
About Assetto Corsa - Red Pack PC - DLC
- KUNOS Simulazioni and 505 Games are proud to present the "RED PACK", the DLC package for ASSETTO CORSA that includes seven legendary Italian sports cars and Austria’s RedBull Ring circuit.
- Since the birth of modern motorsports, Red has historically been the colour of choice for Italian Manufacturers & competitive teams. In keeping with that theme, the RED PACK includes some of the most wanted cars from the most iconic italian Factories, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati!
- The CARS: Ferrari SF-15T, Ferrari F138, Ferrari 488 GT3, Maserati 250F 6C, Maserati 250F, T2 12C, Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 and Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce
- The track: Spielberg REDBULL Ring Circuit
- The Ferrari SF15-T is the first Ferrari GP car to debut for ASSETTO CORSA, it is the second car made by Ferrari since the reintroduction of turbo engines in 2014. The red single seater has been reproduced in cooperation with Ferrari.
- The Ferrari F138 (originally known as the Ferrari F2013, and sometimes referred to by its project number, the Ferrari 664) is a Formula One racing car designed and built by Scuderia Ferrari for use in the 2013 Formula One season.
- It was driven by two-times World Champion Fernando Alonso and his team-mate Felipe Massa. The chassis was named F138 to represent the year that it would be raced in, 2013, and to mark the final season that Formula One would use V8 engines.
- The Maserati 250F took part of Formula One racing between January 1954 and November 1960, when rules allowed 2.5 liter unsupercharged or 750 cc supercharged engines. Maserati went with the former, chosing a straight six aspirated engine configuration; in 1956 it mounted a V12 engine.
- With a quite roomy cockpit, Maserati 250F featured a 4 gears transmission (plus reverse) and Continental fashion pedals arrangement: clutch, throttle and brake in this order.
- The Ferrari 488 GT3 is the the racing version of the latest 488 GTB, presented at the Ferrari Finali Mondiali, as replacement for the 458 Italia.This car features large side intakes to provide a better air flow to its twin-turbocharged 3.9-liter V8.
- With increased power, lower weight, improved aerodynamics and innovative technologies the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce is the most pure incarnation of a Lamborghini to date: unmistakable Lamborghini super sports car DNA, dynamic superiority and exceptional driving precision.
- A focus on weight reduction while incorporating innovative technologies has resulted in the most sports-oriented, fastest and most emotional series production Lamborghini ever. The weight has been further reduced by 50 kg through enhanced lightweight engineering including significant use of carbon fiber.
- The naturally aspirated V12 engine's power is increased to 750 hp. This results in a power-to-weight-ratio of 2,03 kg/hp. The Superveloce accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds and powers on to reach a top speed of more than 350 km/h.
- After the experience with Trofeo Series, Maserati is ready to push the GranTurismo MCs into a new challenge: the international GT4 series.
- The modifications needed for GT4 homologation mainly concern the engine and aerodynamics. The car's overall technical make-up will be unchanged: the 4700cc engine, electro-actuated transmission with paddle-shift commands and a kerb weight of 1410 kg will stay.
- The fitting of an air scoop will reduce the car's power output to 430 bhp from its current 488 bhp while a newly-designed rear spoiler and modified diffuser will bring the car's performance into line with that of the other GT4 cars.
- The RedBull Ring has been reproduced for Assetto Corsa to the highest level of detail through the use of laserscan technology.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows Vista Sp2 - 7 Sp1 - 8 - 8.1 - 10
- ProcessorAMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsDirectX 10.1 (e.g. AMD Radeon HD 6450, Nvidia GeForce GT 460)
- Storage15 GB available space
- OSWindows Vista Sp2 - 7 Sp1 - 8 - 8.1 - 10
- ProcessorAMD Six-Core CPU, Intel Quad-Core CPU
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsDirectX 11 (e.g. AMD Radeon 290x, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970)
- Storage30 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com