Ashen PC (EU)
Special Price $19.49 RRP $39.09
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
09 Dec 2019
out of stock
You May Also Like
- -66%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Deluxe Edition PC - DLCSpecial Price $18.09 RRP $52.89
- -78%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $25.79 RRP $115.89
- -80%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition PC (GOG)Special Price $12.49 RRP $62.99
- -64%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $15.69 RRP $44.09
- -46%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass Xbox One (UK)Special Price $13.59 RRP $25.19
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Ashen PC (EU).
The top 3 reasons to play Ashen PC (EU)
- As you discover survivors, you'll have the choice to invite them to your Town.
- Ashen has no shortage of dangerous encounters, from hostile enemies to indigenous creatures.
- Ashen is faithful to the "souls" genre of stamina-based combat, introducing players to a punishing yet satisfyingly vast world.
About Ashen PC (EU)
- Ashen is an open world co-op action RPG about a wanderer in search of a place to call home.
- As you adventure through Ashen, you'll occasionally encounter other players in a massive open world, akin to the passive multiplayer of Journey. It's up to you to decide how to deal with them - fight together against evil, invite them into your party or simply ignore them.
- Ashen is faithful to the "souls" genre of stamina-based combat, introducing players to a punishing yet satisfyingly vast world. But here’s the twist - no two gameplay experiences are alike.
- Whether you’re exploring bogs, investigating a fjord or pillaging an old palace, where you are at any given moment will dramatically alter the course of your adventure. It's a brutal open world; you're just living in it.
- Ashen has no shortage of dangerous encounters, from hostile enemies to indigenous creatures. You'll be rewarded for studying the environment and its inhabitants, planning your adventure rather than flying by the seat of your pants. The flora and fauna within the world aren't just fantastical; they're often fatal. Each confrontation, no matter how trivial, has potentially dire consequences.
- As you discover survivors, you'll have the choice to invite them to your Town. But these aren't mere adventurers - they're potential collaborators, bringing a plethora of crafting skills, from blacksmithing to foraging expertise, in tow.
- Famed fantasy author Mark Lawrence (The Broken Empire trilogy) and renowned band Foreign Fields collaborated closely with the development team at A44 to craft a cohesive and unique narrative and sound.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (64 Bit)
- Processor Intel Core i3 @ 3.5GHz or AMD FX-4170
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD R7 270X (2GB VRAM)
- Storage 15 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 (64 Bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 @ 3.5GHz or AMD FX 6 Core
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD R9 290X (4GB VRAM)
- Storage15 GB available space
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, Dark, Dark Fantasy, Exploration, Fantasy, Indie, Multiplayer, Open World, Survival
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 8. -87%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC (US) (Non - Stackable)Special Price $2.49 RRP $18.89
Special Price $19.49 RRP $39.09