Arma 3 Contact PC - DLC
Special Price $9.39 RRP $27.89
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
25 Jul 2019
You May Also Like
- -54%Insurgency: Sandstorm Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $20.29 RRP $44.39
- -50%Insurgency: Sandstorm - Gold Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $44.39 RRP $88.89
- -76%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Season Pass PC (EU & UK)Special Price $10.19 RRP $43.19
- -78%Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands - Year 2 Pass PC (EU & UK)Special Price $7.39 RRP $34.29
- -41%Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition Xbox One - Digital CodeSpecial Price $52.09 RRP $88.89
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Arma 3 Contact (Base game required).
The top 3 reasons to play Arma 3 Contact
- Enjoy a platform filled with player-created content, ranging from custom weapons and vehicles, to intense singleplayer scenarios and entirely new multiplayer game modes
- Conduct a combined arms attack over air, land, and sea, with over 20 vehicles to drive and pilot.
- Fight online in the massive military sandbox that is Arma 3.
About Arma 3 Contact
- What if humanity suddenly encounters extraterrestrial intelligence on Earth? Bohemia Interactive presents: Arma 3 Contact – a spin-off expansion about the most important discovery in the history of mankind. As a soldier deployed to Livonia’s militarized Nadbór region, you will be among the first to study our alien visitors and determine their intentions. However, amid the tension and chaos, armed conflict inevitably unfolds. Arma 3 Contact’s military science fiction campaign arrives together with a massive new terrain, and introduces new factions, weapons, vehicles, outfits, equipment, and more to the wider Arma 3 sandbox.
- Singleplayer Campaign "First Contact"
Ever fantasize about what would happen if aliens arrive on Earth? The story-driven “First Contact” campaign places you right at the center of a mysterious event that will forever change the face of human history. As Specialist Aiden Rudwell, you are a NATO drone operator taking part in a military training exercise on Livonia. When a massive alien vessel enters the atmosphere, you are sent on a reconnaissance mission to investigate the extraterrestrial presence. The priority: to learn who or what they are, and find out why they are here. However, with our very existence in the balance, different interpretations fueled by a region-wide blackout quickly prove to be a surefire way to conflict. Over the course of this campaign, you will engage in field science, electronic warfare, and combat recon, in an experience delivered in authentic Arma 3 style.
- Livonia Terrain
Dense forests, wide open fields, and plenty of interesting landmarks – get ready to explore a fresh temperate summer environment ideally suited for combined arms warfare. Arma 3 Contact’s 163 km2 Eastern European terrain covers the partly abandoned Nadbór region within the larger Polish-speaking country of Livonia. This landlocked NATO member state shares borders with four other nations, including the Russian exclave Kaliningrad and CSAT partner Belarus, which inherently makes it a place of great geo-strategic importance. Its woodland locale is composed of a big set of completely new structures, props, and natural objects, complemented by objects from other Bohemia terrains.
- 2 Factions
With the new terrain come two relatively smaller but highly capable new military factions. Specifically, the Livonian Defense Force and Russian Spetsnaz. The LDF equips its soldiers with high-end protective gear in a distinctive woodland ‘geometric’ camouflage design. This includes new fatigues, plate carrier vests, and advanced modular combat helmets with optional ear protectors and so-called ‘Spartan chops’. Meanwhile, the Russian Spetsnaz operators wear a new lightweight two-tone suit, a durable helmet based on CSAT design, and a chest rig which sports a cross-drawn chest holder for sidearms. Each faction is further enhanced by reskinned variants of existing Arma 3 assets, and made complete with new character faces and Polish or Russian radio protocols.
- 5 Weapons
The Contact expansion adds 5 weapons to your Arma 3 arsenal. The LDF makes use of the Promet Assault Rifle. This modular bullpup rifle is known for its unique detachable carry handle with integrated scope and can be fitted with an under-barrel grenade launcher or shotgun attachment. Then there are two additions to the AK family, which are primarily used by Russian Spetsnaz. The RPK-12 Light Machine Gun features a distinctive 75-round drum magazine, elongated barrel, a modified stock, and added foregrip. The AKU-12 Rifle is a lightweight carbine with a shorter barrel and a special muzzle brake. Lastly, Livonia’s civilian hunting enthusiasts bring in their own two weapons. The Mk14 Classic Hunting Rifle is a single fire walnut stock version of the military-issue Mk14, while the Kozlice Shotgun is a traditional break-barrel 12 gauge that can fire slug or buckshot shells, and comes in a regular and sawed-off variant.
- 2 Vehicles
Say hello to an unlikely pair of new vehicles. First up is the ED-1 Mini UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle). This small tracked electric robot is built to traverse complex terrain, and can transmit a live camera feed so that its operator can remotely assess the situation. Wielding its multi-joint swivel arm, the UGV’s two primary uses are CBRN Defense and Explosive Ordnance Disposal. The Science variant, the ED-1E*, is essentially a driving laboratory with sensors, a sampling laser, and a biopsy probe. For military use, the ED-1D variant comes prepared with a mounted Disruptor shotgun; ideal for demining operations and close encounters. On the opposite side of the vehicle spectrum drives the Tractor. This reliable Diesel workhorse from Arma 2 returns with a major upgrade to its model and textures, and might prove unexpectedly useful in certain circumstances.
In response to First Contact, this spin-off expansion also hands you a variety of new gear. Perhaps most striking is the equipment related to CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) defense. This involves an oversuit – available in multiple colors and camouflage designs – and includes Air Purifying Respirator face masks and breathing apparatus backpacks. Another notable addition is the Spectrum Device. This is a handheld transceiver that can act as an electromagnetic spectrum analyzer. It can send and receive a myriad of signals at various frequencies, while – depending on what antenna is fitted – it can also be used for jamming or deception. As such, it is essential when it comes to scientific study, communications, or engaging in electronic warfare. Additionally, there is a radio backpack, prisoner blindfold, and, of course, the most proven measure of defense against alien interference: the tin foil hat.
- Classified Intel
Little is known about the extraterrestrial visitors, but their largest observed vessel is hard to miss. Presumably employing a form of gravity control, it appears to have little trouble maintaining levitation despite its massive size. It is unclear whether Livonia is the only arrival site on Earth, but the UFO is believed to purposely hover above an underground alien network that spans at least several kilometers. This network’s purpose and origin are entirely unknown, but it appears to be incredibly old since it has gone unnoticed for the longest time. Recent reports also mention sightings of highly advanced car-sized alien entities surveying the UFO’s nearby environment. However, much more information is needed before their true capabilities and purpose can be evaluated.
- Additional Multiplayer Scenarios
Jump into Arma 3’s official Zeus Game Master, Combat Patrol, and Warlords multiplayer modes with additional scenarios for the new Livonia terrain.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1 (64bit)
- ProcessorIntel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- Storage45 GB free space
- OSWindows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
- Storage70 GB free space, SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD storage
GenreAction, FPS, Multiplayer, Simulation, Strategy, Military
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $9.39 RRP $27.89