King of Retail PC
This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes King of Retail PC.
The top 3 reasons to play King of Retail PC
- Choose the direction of your store.
- Control the flow of goods and attract more customers.
- Manage your personnel and optimise the store
About King of Retail PC
- King of Retail is a store management simulation game, where you, as the owner of a new store, must make the right decisions to make your store thrive and bring you the big bucks. Can you handle the pressure, or will you fail miserably in a big bankruptcy?
- As the owner and manager, you have a lot of daily responsibilities:
- Choose the direction of your store: Should it be a Shoe Store for the fashionable type, an Electronics Store for your everyday needs, or a giant Hypermarket that sells a bit of everything? Not everything will work. Trying to sell high-fashion, high-priced items in the poor part of town will not generate endless queues at your register. Will you try to dominate a competitive market, or go in a new direction?
- Control the flow of goods: A lot of things need to happen before an article gets taken home by a customer. First, you must select and order the goods. Then, you need to make sure you have storage space available so that you can receive and handle the delivered articles. The sales area must have the right displays and shelving to showcase and make the articles sell. Building a good relationship with your suppliers is critical to being able to sell your more exclusive items. Oh, and by the way, which article should be the first thing your customers see when they enter your store? First impressions count! So will you go with the bulk selling jeans, or the hyped-up silk shirt?
- Attract more customers: Build a strong reputation with your customers, and make your store the most popular one in town. A good marketing campaign, along with happy customers, will work wonders for your income. But don't oversell your store and its items. If you can't deliver what you promised, the customers will leave the store dissatisfied, and nothing ruins a store quicker than unhappy customers.
- Customer is King: Create an enjoyable atmosphere for your customers to shop in, and theme your store, so they will know it is YOUR store they have entered. Make sure they receive the help they need, and that the lines for the registers don't grow too long. Manage the in-store marketing, so that both the fashionistas and the discount-hunters know where to go and which article to pick.
- Manage your personnel: The more successful your store becomes, the busier you’ll get. At some point, you will have to hire more staff. Find interesting candidates among the applications. Conduct interviews, get a feel for the person and decide if they match the role you had in mind for them. Negotiate their salary and hire them. Keep them happy, and make sure they are not overworked. A great working climate results in strong dedication. But you still need to sort the slackers from the workers. Invest time in the right persons, and train them to become better so when you need a stand-in for yourself, when you move to the next store, you can pick from your home-grown talents.
- Optimise the store: The difference between a good store and a great store is in the details. Optimise your stock by removing poor-selling articles, and ordering more of the good ones. Make sure your inventory doesn’t run out but make sure you don’t order too much either. Optimise the prizes to increase your revenue. Find the customer patterns and adjust the opening hours accordingly. Plan an efficient staff schedule, so you don't pay people for doing nothing.
- Corporation Mode: Control multiple stores in various parts of the city. Adapt and buy the right articles for the locals. Expand your headquarters and evolve your concepts. Find the right managers, and ensure that you make the right investments at the right time.
- Are you ready to take on the challenge?
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10
- Processor2.6 GHz Dual Core or similar
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 500 series or equivalent.
- Storage10 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OSMacOS 10.12.0 (Sierra)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.5 GHz
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, ATI Radeon HD 6750M
- Storage10 GB available space
Activeren met Steam:
- Download en installeer de Steam-client op je pc.
- Open de Steam-client, meld je aan en zoek het Spellen-tabblad in het menu bovenin. Klik hierop en selecteer vervolgens “Product op Steam activeren…”
- Voer je unieke code in die wordt weergegeven op de pagina 'Bestellingen' op CDKeys.com en volg de instructies om te activeren.
- Je game is nu zichtbaar in het “Bibliotheek”-tabblad en is beschikbaar voor download/installatie wanneer je er klaar voor bent.
Voor aanvullende ondersteuning voor de Steam-client ga je naar: