Wii Party U Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
If you are looking for a great way to keep friends and family entertained, play Wii Party U and get everyone up off the couch and bouncing around the living room.
Wii Party U takes the features of the game that made it so popular on the Wii console and brings the excitement to a whole new level. As before, you can expect a brand new set of mini games, all designed to make the very most of what the console, as well as the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote, can do!
In this Wii U release, Wii Party U will bring you familiar ways to play, as well as all new games that will get players of all ages involved. For example, you’ll see classic dice games right next to fantastic challenges that will have you playing along with your Wii U GamePad. Wii Party U is the ultimate party entertainment for everyone. Whether you're a regular gamer or a complete novice, it's so easy to join in the fun. You won't be able to help yourself!
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.