- Wii U Games
- Wii Fit U Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
Wii Fit U Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
To play the game you will also need a balance board. You may already own one from a previous Wii Fit game, or you can obtain one separately.
The combination of the Wii Balance Board and Wii U GamePad creates all-new body training possibilities – and Wii Fit U has plenty of new activities that’ll get you working out in a fun and engaging way. In Dessert Course, you’ll take steps on the balance board to deliver desserts while balancing the GamePad like a tray. Core Luge will see you sitting on the balance board and tilting your weight to steer down an icy track. In Trampoline Target you’ll need to lean carefully to land in the centre of the trampoline – as the TV shows how high your Mii character is leaping, the GamePad's integrated second screen gives a helpful bird's-eye view to help you hit the bull’s-eye.
- Work out and track your progress even when the TV is in use, with the Wii U GamePad's integrated second screen
- Enjoy new activities, as well as select exercises from previous Wii Fit games
- Use your existing Wii Balance Board and transfer your previous save data to continue to work towards your fitness goals in Wii Fit U
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 1. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 2. -60%3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360)Special Price $9.79 RRP $24.59
- No 3. -41%Warhammer 40,000: Darktide PCSpecial Price $23.99 RRP $40.59
- No 4. -90%Metro Exodus - Gold Edition PCSpecial Price $7.39 RRP $73.79
- No 5. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29
- No 6. -26%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $45.29 RRP $61.49
- No 7. -33%The Last of Us Part I Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $49.19 RRP $73.79
- No 8. -30%The Last of Us Part I PCSpecial Price $42.79 RRP $61.49
- No 9. -17%PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA)Special Price $49.89 RRP $59.99
- No 10. -89%TEKKEN 7 - Definitive Edition PCSpecial Price $12.89 RRP $116.79