Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
The beloved Legend Of Zelda series takes a dramatic detour from the norm as Nintendo teams up with Koei Tecmo to deliver Warriors action gameplay in the Legend of Zelda universe. For the first time ever gamers will be able to control the likes of Ganondorf and Princess Zelda as well as ten other Zelda characters from some of the most valued videogame archives ever created.
Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Zelda, Midna and others use over-the-top Dynasty Warriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrule will have players battling some of the fiercest enemies in The Legend of Zelda history, all while being surrounded by classic sounds and theme tunes from the Legend of Zelda universe.
Two players can play local co-op, with one player joining with the Wii U GamePad controller and another with the Wii U Pro Controller or Wii Remote + Nunchuk controllers. As well as visual references to characters and locales from Twilight Princess, Ocarina Of Time and Skyward Sword, fans will also relate to an awesome soundtrack and sound effects inspired by decades of Legend Of Zelda magic.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 3. -27%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $54.99 RRP $74.99