Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise Wii U - Game Code (EU & UK)
For the first time on home consoles, the quirky rhythm-based action of Rhythm Paradise returns, so get ready to gather your friends and family round the TV to experience a colourful world of quirky rhythm games!
Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise for Wii features 50 brand new rhythm games and the eccentric characters and funny situations that Rhythm Paradise fans have come to know and love. From playing golf with mandrill to controlling a flowerpot-punching karate man, everything has to be done in time to the beat to win.
Try not to let the craziness occurring on screen distract you from the music because it is keeping the rhythm that counts. If you do stop to look at what's going on then you won't be disappointed, as each of the 50 rhythm games has their own short story featuring the classic Rhythm Paradise humour. In a European exclusive, fans will also be able to switch between the Japanese and English soundtracks covering many musical styles.
Be careful not to miss a beat! Losing the rhythm in Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise means you lose the game - but don't worry, the controls are really easy to pick up! Just press the A Button or the A Button and B Button together! Half the fun is learning how to master each situation, and while the action is just as challenging as fans of the series would expect, beginners won't be stuck for long thanks to the new feature that allows you to check the correct performance of the song to help you to master the required rhythm.
Some games can be played in co-op mode, so why not invite a friend to play with you? The aim is to play together and master the different rhythms; the more compatible you are, the higher your score! If you're feeling particularly competitive then why not challenge your friend to play one of the Endless Dual Games? The fun doesn't stop but the action becomes progressively harder as you go on - a real test of your rhythm skills.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.