SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together Switch
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
03 Mar 2017
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together for Nintendo Switch.
The top 3 reasons to SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together
- In this puzzle game, you'll need to literally cut the other players down to size!
- One player is "Snip", and another is "Clip", and together you must shape each other into a variety of puzzle-solving tools.
- Enjoy this perfect party game with up to four players at once in local multiplayer gameplay!
About SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together
- Partner up with friends or family to cut the heroes into the right shapes, interact with objects, and solve a world of imaginative puzzles.
- The only limitation to solve puzzles is your imagination. Snip may need to cut Clip into a needle to pop balloons, or maybe they'll have to team up to form a squawking, egg-laying bird!
- When playing together, prove you're a cut above the rest in Blitz mode, where 2-4 players* can compete in a series of puzzlingly action-packed challenges.
- Three is never a crowd when you're paper thin, so make it a party! In Party mode, up to four players* can team up to solve tough challenges.
- Ready or not, this couch co-op is a riot, any way you cut it!
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet connection for activation and online features
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by JonCheap fun game!Code worked fine with really fast delivery as usual! Thanks cdkeys!
- 100Reviewed by JowwdownCheapest copy!UK resident, looking to play this game with my girlfriend.
Code work perfectly on a UK Nintendo Switch account and it's the cheapest available I believe.
Good work cdkeys.com!
Show per page
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.