SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together Switch
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together for Nintendo Switch.
The top 3 reasons to SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together
- In this puzzle game, you'll need to literally cut the other players down to size!
- One player is "Snip", and another is "Clip", and together you must shape each other into a variety of puzzle-solving tools.
- Enjoy this perfect party game with up to four players at once in local multiplayer gameplay!
About SnipperClips - Cut It Out Together
- Partner up with friends or family to cut the heroes into the right shapes, interact with objects, and solve a world of imaginative puzzles.
- The only limitation to solve puzzles is your imagination. Snip may need to cut Clip into a needle to pop balloons, or maybe they'll have to team up to form a squawking, egg-laying bird!
- When playing together, prove you're a cut above the rest in Blitz mode, where 2-4 players* can compete in a series of puzzlingly action-packed challenges.
- Three is never a crowd when you're paper thin, so make it a party! In Party mode, up to four players* can team up to solve tough challenges.
- Ready or not, this couch co-op is a riot, any way you cut it!
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet connection for activation and online features
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com