Sid Meier's Civilization VI Switch (EU)
-56%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Add to Wish List
Special Price $26.09 RRP $58.69
Test Content Here
16 / 11 / 2018
Multiplayer, Simulation, Strategy, Historical, War
You May Also Like
- -55%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Vikings Scenario Pack PC (WW)
- -63%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)
- -47%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Australia Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)
- -75%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6: Platinum Edition PC (EU)
- -30%Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Poland Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)
- -44%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6: Nubia Civilization and Scenario Pack PC (WW)
- -65%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 PC Rise and Fall DLC
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
Sid Meier's Civilization VI (EU) includes:
- Base Game
- Vikings Scenario Pack
- Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
- Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
- ersia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
The top 3 reasons to play Sid Meier's Civilization VI (EU)
- The path to victory is the one you determine. Become the most scientifically advanced civilization, dominate through sheer military power, or become the foremost destination for the cultural arts.
- Up to 4 players can cooperate or compete for supremacy via a wireless LAN.
- Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
About Sid Meier's Civilization VI (EU)
- THE WORLD’S GREATEST LEADERS: Play as one of 24 different leaders from various countries around the world and throughout history. Build an empire of lucrative trade routes with Cleopatra of Egypt, flex the military might of your legions with Trajan of Rome, or develop a powerhouse of culture with Hojo Tokimune of Japan. Each of the leaders can be played any way you prefer, with unique abilities, units, and infrastructure in their quest for victory.
- EXPANSIVE EMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map. Settle in uncharted lands, improve your surroundings, build new districts, and see your cities – and your civilization – prosper.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- EXCITING AND UNIQUE SCENARIOS: Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch includes four playable scenarios, each with a different setting and style of gameplay inspired by history. Be part of the colonization of Australia in “Outback Tycoon,” defend Poland from invaders in “Jadwiga’s Legacy,” choose a Viking leader to conquer Europe in “Vikings, Raiders, and Traders!”, or conquer the known world in the “Conquests of Alexander.”
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com