Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu Switch (EU & UK)
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
16 Nov 2018
out of stock
Featuring an innovative connection to the popular Pokémon GO mobile game, you can connect your Pokémon Let’s Go game to your mobile game and discover more ways to play.
Explore the iconic Kanto region alongside your partner in crime. You can embark on your adventure together with Pikachu in Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
Play in a whole new way
Experience intuitive controls by using your Joy-Con to throw Poké Balls at wild Pokémon you encounter.
You can also double and play with friends too! Your friend can grab a second Joy-Con to join in on the fun and even boost the chances of catching Pokémon for the first-ever collaborative gameplay in a Pokémon RPG.
Play even when on the GO
Connect your game for Nintendo Switch with the mobile game sensation Pokémon GO. Players can capture a Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region in Pokémon GO and transfer it into their Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! Adventure.
Have a ball
Take your Pokémon journey to a whole new level with the Poké Ball Plus. More than just a controller, the Poké Ball Plus features motion controls, lights up with a variety of colors, vibrates, and plays sounds.
When catching a Pokémon in the game, you will be able to feel it moving within the Poké Ball Plus. The Poké Ball Plus also works as a Pokémon GO Plus for those playing Pokémon GO. Using the Poké Ball Plus, you can bring one of your Pokémon from Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! with you as you explore the real world, even when you’re not playing the game. Additionally, you can receive a variety of rewards once Pokémon are returned to the Nintendo Switch games.
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by RyanGreat GameTotal nostalgia trip for me I grew up playing the original games in the 90s and I loved every minute of this iteration the new mechanics and the familiar story were a real blast from the past
- 100Reviewed by hodayaCOOLthis game have amazing story i reccomend to anyone adults and minors at one
Show per page
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.