NBA 2K20 Switch (EU)
-85%Add to Wish List
Out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes NBA 2K20 Switch (EU).
The top 3 reasons to play NBA 2K20 Switch (EU)
- Featuring best in class graphics & gameplay, ground breaking game modes, and unparalleled player control and customization.
- With its immersive open-world Neighborhood, NBA 2K20 is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what’s next in basketball culture.
- Take your skills to the next level with the most realistic player control ever, featuring an upgraded motion engine with signature styles
About NBA 2K20 Switch (EU)
- MyCAREER: Up-and-coming visionary Sheldon Candis directs the most visually stunning MyCAREER cinematic experience to date. A star-studded cast including Idris Elba, Rosario Dawson, and NBA all-stars past and present bring the journey to life in a completely new and immersive way.
- THE NEXT NEIGHBORHOOD: Experience a more vibrant, active Neighborhood. Access even more 2K Compete Events, unlock animations with the new Show-Off Stick, play a round on the 9 hole Disc Golf course, and earn more exclusive gear than ever before.
- BRING YOUR GAME & REP UP: The Park remains the center stage where players hone their skills and battle to be the best. And with the return of Park Rep, everyone will know who’s legit and who needs a seat on the bench. Unlock exclusive items as you rep up, and use them on any of your MyPLAYER builds! Tons of new prizes available with the new and improved Rep system.
- MyPLAYER BUILDER: More control than ever before. The new MyPLAYER Builder allows you to make decisions on every aspect of your MyPLAYER’s potential, including choosing your own Takeover. With over 100 archetypes and 50 new badges, the combinations are nearly endless.
- WELCOME TO THE WNBA: For the first time, all 12 WNBA teams and over 140 players are in the game and ready to run in Play Now and Season modes. Complete with gameplay animations, play styles, and visuals built exclusively for the women’s game.
- DYNAMIC SOUNDTRACK: In collaboration with Steve Stoute and United Masters, this year’s soundtrack features a diverse array of top songs from both well-known and up-and-coming artists from across the globe
- MyTEAM: NBA 2K’s fantasy card collector. Master MyTEAM with daily goals, card-leveling, a reimagined Triple Threat, limited-time events, and even more prizes. Enjoy a simplified user experience that both veterans and rookies will appreciate, and stay connected to the community with Locker Codes, Leaderboards, Developer Tips, Team of the Week, and more.
- LEGENDARY TEAMS: Play with over 10 new legendary teams from the past, including the 2009-10 Portland Trail Blazers, 2015-16 Cleveland Cavaliers, 2013-14 San Antonio Spurs, 2002-03 Phoenix Suns, and All-Decade teams from every era of NBA history. Over 100 total legendary teams to choose from
- NEXT LEVEL PRESENTATION: Dynamic, broadcast-quality gameplay presentation featuring the deepest roster of talent in sports videogame history, led by Kevin Harlan, Ernie Johnson, and many more. It’s an audio experience unlike any other, with over 60,000 new lines of dialogue, all-new studio shows and game intros, MyPLAYER interviews, records and milestone coverage, and over 2,000 arena specific crowd reactions and sounds.
- MyGM/MyLEAGUE: Think you can build the next dynasty? Take full control of a franchise and develop a champion from the ground up. Featuring new skill trees, a revamped relationship system, simulator customization, revised scouting, and more.
- 2KTV – SEASON 6: Hosted by Alexis Morgan & Chris Manning, NBA 2KTV returns for another season as the hub for all things NBA 2K. Featuring members of the 2K community, exclusive interviews with NBA & WNBA stars, the latest 2K20 news, tips & insights directly from developers, and your weekly Top Plays!
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Special Price $10.39 RRP $69.49