Doom Nintendo Switch (EU & UK)
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
- 100Reviewed by KyrillosNiceActivated like a charm. Very good!
First time dealing with this website, Won't be the last time!!!!!The Pros
- 100Reviewed by Aditya RoyDOOM by bethesdaNegatives- nothing actually
Bethesda has always been a fan fav for me, having also played dishonoured trilogy. so no comments about it
CDkeys, I hope you are reading this though because your interface is a little buggy. I had to go incognito and then log in to buy this game, because I was being redirected to log in, again and again, the moment I checked out.
Any other concerns- nope, thanks cdkeys for selling out another game off at 70%, hats off to you. this is my 3rd game here, and I WILL definitely be a future customer on your site. :-)The Pros
- awesome game, valid discount rate.
- The site interface is buggy- pity that i ain't a bug bounty hunter
- Reviewed by MaverickC45Best buyBest buy, really worth every penny! It comes with all the content available so there are many hours of fun included.The Pros
- Reviewed by JonathanExciting gameWhat a way to revist an old standard. The game is fun and fast. The new mechanics are a joy to experiment with.The Pros
- No traversal like Doom Eternal!
- No single player DLC
- Reviewed by RayAmazing!One of my friends has this, so I thought why not. Bought it, played it and fell immediatly in love. 9/10The Pros
- Graphics, you feel overpowered, very christian.
- Messy story
- Reviewed by RobIt's Doom I mean come on lolYou just can't go wrong with this amazing game. It's just that great especially for such a low price.I mean really it's a lot of content for such a low price and it's available on so many platforms!The Pros
- Everything about it is pretty good.
- I'd prefer if they made it a bit more challenging
- 100Reviewed by lawsbrilliantthis game is really good, haven't beaten it yet but its class 10/10 would recommend for all ages, I'm sure 6 year olds would love itThe Pros
- time with blood
- time without blood
- 100Reviewed by RanchgreatI am one of those people who not only enjoys a fast paced gory FPS but also pay a lot of attention to the storyline, and I have to say, this game hits the mark. Amazing graphics. The controls are extremely easy to adapt to and if you're already familiar with FPS you'll definitely feel at home with this one. The story is awesome and it leaves you wanting more at the end. Overall one of my favorite games of this genre right along side with Wolfenstein: TNO and Wolfenstein: NC.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by johnBEST GAME I'VE EVER HAD.Yes, you heard that right. I've been a fan of fighting games since i was a child. And this is the best fighting game I've ever played. been playing tekken, which is 90/100 for me. The only downside of that is the online mode. So, anyway. if you are still reading this review. Do your self a favor and buy it. Everything is good.
✓ boss fight
✓and of course doom guyThe Pros
- "what I didn't like?"
- *doom music kicks in intensifies*
- 100Reviewed by CzekkiIts DOOMDOOM , great music, amazing gameplay, everyone should play it, its a great game and runs perfectly.The Pros
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.