LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition Switch (EU & UK)
- -9%The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $66.49 RRP $73.19
- -19%The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $16.69 RRP $20.69
- -18%Pokemon Quest - Whack-Whack Stone Switch (EU & UK)
- -18%Pokemon Quest - Stay Strong Stone Switch (EU & UK)
- -18%Pokemon Quest - Scattershot Stone Switch (EU & UK)
- -20%Pokemon Quest - Ultra Expedition Pack Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $15.89 RRP $19.79
- -19%Pokemon Quest - Expedition 3-Pack Bundle Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $26.79 RRP $32.89
- -25%Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month (365 Day) Membership Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $16.49 RRP $21.99
- -21%Nintendo Switch Online 3 Month (90 Day) Membership Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $6.69 RRP $8.49
- -23%Snipperclips - Cut it out Together Plus Pack Switch (EU & UK)Special Price $8.49 RRP $10.99
THIS EDITION INCLUDES
- Full Game
- Character Collection 1 (7 Downloadable Content Packs):
- Mandalorian Season 1
- Mandalorian Season 2
- The Bad Batch
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Character Collection 2 (6 New Downloadable Content Packs):
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- The Book Of Boba Fett
- The Clone Wars
- Summer Vacation
ABOUT THE GAME
The galaxy is yours in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga. Experience memorable moments and nonstop action from all nine Skywalker saga films reimagined with signature LEGO humor.
Play through all 9 films of the saga in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition and enjoy playing as over 400 characters from the expanded universe.
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.