Yo-Kai Watch 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
After selling millions and being a cultural phenomenon in Japan, YO-KAI WATCH® is coming to the UK for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. The YO-KAI WATCH®, game is about hundreds of sometimes cute, sometimes spooky, and usually mischievous Yo-kai that inhabit our world. Yo-kai are not ghosts, monsters or creatures. Yo-kai are, quite simply, Yo-kai. They cannot be seen by the human eye, but they are everywhere. Whether born from the soul of a deceased human, or an everyday object discovering its higher purpose, their personalities are distinctly humanlike.
As the new owner of the powerful Yo-kai Watch, a watch with a lens that allows the normally hidden Yo-kai to be seen, you must solve the mysteries of the Yo-kai. To protect the town, you’ll need to assemble a team of six Yo-kai on your Yo-kai Wheel and call upon them when you need their help.
Explore the world, use your Yo-kai Watch to find them, befriend them, and turn them into a team to battle other Yo-kai. Befriending new Yo-kai may not be so easy, though – in many cases, you will need to battle with them and impress them during your battle.
Each Yo-kai has its own unique skills and strengths and you’ll use them to challenge the evil Yo-kai and help people in need of solving daily problems – like an argument with a friend or forgetting something important – which may be caused by mischievous Yo-kai hidden everywhere.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 1. -23%Pre-orderDREDGE PCSpecial Price $20.89 RRP $27.09
- No 2. -78%Red Dead Redemption 2 PC (Rockstar)Special Price $16.39 RRP $73.79
- No 3. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 4. -60%3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360)Special Price $9.79 RRP $24.59
- No 5. -17%PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA)Special Price $49.89 RRP $59.99
- No 6. -55%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $38.99 RRP $86.09
- No 7. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29
- No 8. -26%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $45.29 RRP $61.49
- No 9. -35%The Last of Us Part I Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $47.99 RRP $73.79
- No 10. -32%The Last of Us Part I PCSpecial Price $41.79 RRP $61.49