Xenoblade Chronicles New 3DS XL Only (EU & UK)
PLEASE NOTE: This Game Only Works with New 3DS XL Only and requires a 8GB MicroSDHC card. The SD card included with the console is not large enough to store the game.
In a vast world of adventure, where the action stretches as far as the eye can see, you must battle evil in the sprawling RPG Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, only for New Nintendo 3DS XL.
Please note: this game cannot be played on another systems such as New 3DS, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS, or Nintendo 3DS XL console.
An almighty crash heralded the sudden arrival of the Bionis and the Mechonis to this world, for the two titans were locked in a timeless battle. Once the dust had settled, only their corpses remained. Now, the Bionis' enormous body, covered in lush plains, is home to a developed civilisation, the Homs. But life on Bionis was not destined to flourish forever.
One day, a horde of mechanical life forms from the Mechonis launched an all-out attack on the inhabitants of Bionis. The Homs' only remaining hope is a legendary sword, Monado, said to be a gift from the titan itself. Unfortunately, whosoever wields the sword must endure a great toll on their body…
As hero Shulk, you set forth on a mission of revenge to destroy the Mechon. Accompanied by supporting characters Dunban, Reyn, and Sharla, among others, you’ll experience extensive exploration and battle against mechanical enemies, using strategy and special powers with a variety of characters.
There's plenty to discover in locations other than your main destinations, and there are also times when you'll need to look above and below you. Every resident of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D's towns performs different actions, depending on whether it is morning, evening, or night, bringing to life this rich and diverse world.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.