The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons 3DS (EU & UK)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons takes place in the troubled land of Holodrum. After magically transporting to this new world, Link witnesses a power-hungry general named Onox summon a mighty storm and kidnap the Oracle of Seasons – a beautiful dancer named Din. Onox uses Din's power to hurl the forces of nature into chaos, so it's up to Link to once again restore peace to the land. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons is full of classic Zelda challenges and gameplay. Link must travel around a vast overworld collecting clues and items, and explore challenging dungeons filled with fierce monsters and maddening puzzles.
There are plenty of new challenges awaiting players as well. Using the Rod of Seasons, Link has the ability to change the seasons whenever he pleases. The landscape changes depending on the season, which provides the premise for many perplexing puzzles. If a river blocks your path in the summer, for example, you can summon the winter months and freeze the waterway to ensure a safe passage.
Link also meets some powerful friends in Holodrum who help him in a variety of ways. A winged polar bear named Moosh can help Link attack enemies with a powerful ground-pounding blow, or Link can ride a friendly Dodongo named Dimitri across deep bodies of water. When Link hops in the pouch of a boxing kangaroo named Ricky, he can K.O. his enemies with a few quick jabs. Link's escapade offers gamers great gameplay, an engrossing storyline and detailed graphics.
Whether you're a long-time fan of The Legend of Zelda or a newcomer to the series, you're sure to spend many hugely rewarding hours helping Link restore order to Holodrum.
- Enjoy classic Zelda gameplay packed with mind-bending dungeons and thrilling action
- Wield the Rod of Seasons to change the seasons, solve puzzles and access new areas
- Complete this game and gain a special password to continue your adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 1. -42%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $43.69 RRP $74.99
- No 2. -58%Resident Evil Village Gold Edition PCSpecial Price $21.19 RRP $49.99
- No 3. -55%God of War PCSpecial Price $22.49 RRP $49.99
- No 4. -12%FIFA 23 ULTIMATE TEAM 2800 POINTS PCSpecial Price $21.89 RRP $24.99
- No 5. -31%Pre-orderRatchet & Clank: Rift Apart PCSpecial Price $43.09 RRP $62.49
- No 6. -27%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.19 RRP $42.49
- No 7. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49