The Legend of Zelda A Link between Worlds 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
For decades, The Legend of Zelda has been entertaining fans with its unique blend of swashbuckling action and role playing adventure. Now, the world of Link returns on the Nintendo 3DS family of handhelds.
One 1992 release, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, introduced Super NES gamers to a whole new story that took place in the kingdom of Hyrule. In this handheld sequel, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds continues this tale – while bringing some unique new elements to the fore.
Thanks to the stereoscopic 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS system, there’s a new layer of depth to the world of the game that allows you to experience Link’s adventures like never before. In the past, it may have been tricky to tell the difference between different floor levels, but now they are crystal clear, giving more realism to battle sequences and dungeon exploration!
When you play The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, you’ll not only encounter deadly dungeons and the usual epic landscapes of the series, but incredible puzzles to test your brain. As you negotiate the terrain, you’ll also be able to move Link across walls as if he were painted on them, changing the perspective completely and allowing you to think about your next move in a whole new dimension.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 6. -27%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $80.29 RRP $109.79